- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Ideal location walkable to all of Downtown Charleston. Take an early morning walk or wander the cobblestone streets while taking in the historic colonial architecture throughout the city. Convenient to the best eateries and shopping, with painless access to the islands and beaches. With two bedrooms and two baths, you will have plenty of room to stretch out and savor this newly refreshed ground-floor unit. The home has two TVs and the necessary amenities for an delightful stay.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Joseph Manigault House and American Theater. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total pets
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to go & When to book:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the largest rental within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect rental:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Centrally Located 2/2 in Historic Downtown has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Charleston Museum - 0.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.1 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Marion Square - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.6 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.6 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles