- As low as $207/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to a peaceful, comfortable, and entirely furnished beach home for your upcoming beach vacation in Isle of Palms. Located at the center of the city, this beach home has all the necessary amenities that can ensure a convenient stay. You can conveniently walk or bicycle to the eateries, bars, cafes, and stores in the area. The beach is located just two blocks away from the home, making it definitely simple to hit the waves whenever you would like. Inside the home, you can savor an open floor concept with ample areas for dining, living, sleeping, and cooking. Find modern furnishing, cool beach vibes, spectacular artwork, and a calming ambiance. It offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms to accommodate up to six guests.
If you would like to catch up on your work during the trip, you can use a dedicated office table and the complimentary internet access. The central air-conditioning and heating can maintain an ambient temperature for a comfortable trip. As a beach vacation is all about lying on the sand and swimming in the ocean, you cannot avoid a big stack of sandy clothes during your trip. Do not worry about bringing tons of clothes, as we have a dedicated laundry area for your convenience. Take advantage of the in-unit washer and dryer for your laundry requirements.
As the beach home is located in the city center, you can find superb food options. Find fashionable eateries serving fresh local seafood. But if you would like to prepare your own meals, it is absolutely possible in the completely functional kitchen. Find appliances like a cooktop, oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, and toaster so you make everything from a fast breakfast to an elaborate dinner. The dining table can comfortably seat six guests so you can appreciate the special home-cooked meals before heading out to the beach once again. The outdoor deck is a ideal spot to relax, talk, and enjoy the cool beach air. It also has a gas grille where you can plan a fun BBQ picnic. After all, a vacation is the right opportunity to spend some relaxing moments with your adored ones while appreciating all the activities that you may miss back home.
Catching your favorite shows or movies is effortlessly possible with the flat screen TV in the living room. As we handle all the basic requirements for your stay, you can focus on grabbing max. fun from the experience. For example, we offer bath and kitchen towels, fresh bed linens, and a starter kit of toiletries.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
When you are ready to book this spectacular beach home, you can contact us at Carroll Realty.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Kayaking, parasailing, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and choosing a perfectrental:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Cute & Cozy 3 Bedroom Family Beach Home w/everything you need! Only 2 blocks to Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.