- As low as $207/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to 710 Palm Blvd! This 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Beach Home is located just two blocks from the Atlantic Ocean! Come appreciate this cozy beach home which is also located near the center of Isle of Palms where you can savor all the magnificent eateries, shopping, Ben & Jerry's ice cream, and more! It's an simple walk, bicycle ride, or golf cart ride to the front beach area! The living room is roomy and comfortable and features a Intelligent TV with cable channels and ability to access your own Netflix, Hulu, etc. There is also a nice sized table ideal for either playing board/card games, etc with your friends & family or setting up a modest workspace. The wireless internet works very well! Down the hallway leads you to the entirely equipped kitchen, dining area, laundry area, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The kitchen is equipped with everything you should need to enjoy a nice family meal. The dining table comfortably seats 6 and the bar area seats 2. The master bedroom located at the back of the home has a queen bed, TV, and private bath with walk-in shower. Please note that the washer & dryer is located in the master bathroom. The second bedroom has queen bed and the third bedroom has 2 twin beds - these bedrooms share a full bath. Off the back of the home, you'll find a cute outside deck area where you can use the gas grille & also sit to enjoy the ocean air and casual conversation. This cute beach home has everything you need to enjoy a completely calming stay near the beach!
Recap Bed Sizes: 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Kayaking, surfing/body boarding, and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides have offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking your Charleston area rental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. *NEW RENTAL* Cute & Cozy 3 Bedroom Beach Home w/everything you need! Only 2 blocks to Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Call the host right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 3.3 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 3.9 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.0 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles
Ready to book *NEW RENTAL* Cute & Cozy 3 Bedroom Beach Home w/everything you need! Only 2 blocks to Beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: