- As low as $248/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Permit Number: 02841
Our freshly modernized first floor condo has 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and is located in the heart of downtown Charleston. The space has a bright, Scandinavian-style interior with tons of textures while seamlessly maintaining the beloved allure of old historic Charleston. Throughout the condo, you will find chic furnishings upon original wood floors, fireplaces, voguish light fixtures, trendy décor, state of the art appliances, and that warm, homelike feel that is most sought after by travelers.
The property features:
A sizable front porch. Upon arrival, guests will walk up 5-6 stairs onto the enormous front porch of our home. The front porch features two outdoor chairs and a modest table, making it the ideal place to appreciate the cool evening air, have a sunset drink, welcome guests, or people-watch.
FOUR BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHROOMS.
Once you’ve made your way through the shared front door, you will enter through the front door of unit A. The first bedroom is located at the beginning of the hallway. This bedroom features a king-sized bed that is center pieced in front of sizable bay windows, two bedside tables with lamps, a fireplace, a ceiling fan, a mirror, a huge closet, and a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. Continue down the hallway to find a full bathroom. The bathroom features a brand new sink, countertop, fixtures, tile, and a standup glass shower. In the hallway closet you will also find the washer and dryer. A few steps from the hall bathroom is the second bedroom which features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, and a huge closet. At the end of the hallway are the third and fourth bedroom which are adjoined by the second full bathroom. The third bedroom, located off the kitchen, features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, a huge closet, and a wall-mounted flat screen TV. This bedroom also gives access to the fenced in backyard and the shared adjoining bathroom. The second full bathroom, located between the third and fourth bedrooms, features a brand new sink, fixtures, mirror, tile, and a standup glass shower. The fourth bedroom features a king-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, a large closet, and a wall-mounted flat screen TV.
An open living room. The living room features a large couch flanked by a modren club chair, a coffee table, a side table with a lamp, a fireplace, and a large flat screen TV. Here you will also find a modern dining table with 4 chairs, making it the ideal space to relax, catch up with friends, and/or share a meal after a long day of exploring.
A large kitchen. Located directly off of the living room is our entirely-equipped modern style kitchen. The kitchen is a bright, open space that comes completely-equipped with a brand new oven, stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, standard-sized refrigerator/freezer, water distiller, ice-maker, coffee maker, and all of your basic cooking tools. Here you will also find a bar space with 3 barstools.
Our downtown Charleston condo is ideal for people looking to stay somewhere roomy, tasteful, and in walking distance to the most fashionable Charleston eateries, stores, and nightlife.
Guests will have access to 1 of the 2 units at the multi-unit property. Parking will be shared, so our concierge team will help assist with making proper arrangements.
*Once you Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer (Located in Downtown Charleston) is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and savor a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking.
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this conveniences complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE section of the listing.
Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Once booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! After you’ve confirmed your booking, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus, you must reserve a time at the campus 24 hours before check-in time. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. If you are arriving early before check-in or need a place to relax after check-out, this is the PERFECT place to enjoy while you wait. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Once your Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Bag drop supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, condition...
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- Booking your vacation rental in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick a perfectvacation home:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Blue Magnolia (Suite A) by StayDuvet! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is right for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or may be applied to your agreement.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles