- As low as $260/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
Permit Number: 03966
The Space: Our first floor condo has 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and is located in the heart of downtown Charleston. The space has a bright, Scandinavian-style interior with tons of textures while seamlessly maintaining the beloved allure of old historic Charleston. Throughout the condo, you will find chic furnishings upon original wood floors, fireplaces, voguish light fixtures, trendy décor, state of the art appliances, and that warm, homelike feel that is most sought after by travelers.
The property features:
A huge front porch. Upon arrival, guests will walk up 5-6 stairs onto the huge front porch of our home. The front porch features two outdoor chairs and a modest table, making it the ideal place to appreciate the cool evening air, have a sunset beverage, welcome guests, or people-watch.
FOUR BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHROOMS.
Once you’ve made your way through the shared front door, you will enter through the front door of unit A. The first bedroom is located at the beginning of the hallway. This bedroom features a king-sized bed that is center pieced in front of sizable bay windows, two bedside tables with lamps, a fireplace, a ceiling fan, a mirror, a enormous closet, and a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. Continue down the hallway to find a full bathroom. The bathroom features a brand new sink, countertop, fixtures, tile, and a standup glass shower. In the hallway closet you will also find the washer and dryer. A few steps from the hall bathroom is the second bedroom which features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, and a sizable closet. At the end of the hallway are the third and fourth bedroom which are adjoined by the second full bathroom. The third bedroom, located off the kitchen, features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, a huge closet, and a wall-mounted flat screen TV. This bedroom also gives access to the fenced in backyard and the shared adjoining bathroom. The second full bathroom, located between the third and fourth bedrooms, features a brand new sink, fixtures, mirror, tile, and a standup glass shower. The fourth bedroom features a king-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, a large closet, and a wall-mounted flat screen TV.
An open living room. The living room features a large couch flanked by a modren club chair, a coffee table, a side table with a lamp, a fireplace, and a large flat screen TV. Here you will also find a modern dining table with 4 chairs, making it the ideal space to relax, catch up with friends, and/or share a meal after a long day of exploring.
A large kitchen. Located directly off of the living room is our entirely-equipped modern style kitchen. The kitchen is a bright, open space that comes completely-equipped with a brand new oven, stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, standard-sized refrigerator/freezer, water distiller, ice-maker, coffee maker, and all of your basic cooking tools. Here you will also find a bar space with 3 barstools.
Our downtown Charleston condo is ideal for people looking to stay somewhere roomy, tasteful, and in walking distance to the most trendy Charleston eateries, stores, and nightlife.
Guests will have access to 1 of the 2 units at the multi-unit property. Parking will be shared, so our concierge team will help assist with making proper arrangements.
Please be aware that this historical home may require additional considerations. Due to its age and historical significance, the insulation may not meet modern standards. As a result, during extremely hot months, the HVAC system may struggle to keep up with cooling demands. We want to provide full transparency and disclose this information, ensuring you are well-informed before making your decision.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the CitadelInteraction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- To get the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Blue Magnolia -Suite A
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you long to visit, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Brittlebank Park - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles