- As low as $600/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2200 sq ft (204 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 square feet
Our sun-filled home features an inviting open floor plan that includes two sitting rooms and a sizable dining area with bar that leads into the roomy chef's kitchen. The completely equipped kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances including a Subzero refrigerator and Wolf stove. The quintessential porch is complete with a daybed swing and comfortable seating that overlooks the cozy Allen park. The backyard is a private patio for outside dining. A powder room is located just off of the kitchen.
Our home includes four bedrooms all with brand new memory foam beds. The master bedroom with king bed and full en-suite bath is on the first floor. Three additional cavernous bedrooms on the second floor share a full bathroom complete with tub and shower. Two rooms feature queen beds while the third has two twins.
Our home is family friendly. Upon request, a pack and play, high chair and toys/books for kids can be accommodated.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- To find the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best vacation home:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. The Lord Ashley - Sleeps 8! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hampton Park - 0.3 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.0 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.1 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.1 miles
- Marion Square - 1.2 miles
- City Marina - 1.2 miles