- As low as $107/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 860 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 860 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
FURNISHED OASIS in Riverland Terrace Available, month-to-month, Aug. 22nd, 2022; A ideal spot from which to discover Charleston. Fifteen mins. to downtown or Folly Beach and close to eateries, groceries, music & movies. King size (latex) bed plus an office (with queen-size futon), one bath with tub (& countless hot water), washer/dryer, fenced outdoor space with furnishings (& a grille), off-street parking and a well-outfitted kitchen await. Utilities & yard work supplied. Animals negotiable. Disclaimer: Houzlet.com LLC is a Inst-A-rent online marketplace that allow tenants to instantly rent long term properties. Our website connects to third event websites like Airbnb, HomeAway, Vacation Rental By Owner etc. The properties on Houzlet are connected directly from the MLS and are listed by licensed real estate agents. Property will require a full tenant screening for units longer than 30 days, for units less than 30 days only a background check is required. You will be sent a secured link to compete the tenant screening. There is a one-time tenant screening cost of $25. Tenant screening results are securely shared on Houzlet with the landlord. All of our properties require a 1-month security deposit equal to the monthly rental amount. Some marketing channels such as Airbnb only allow a max.-security deposit of $5,000. Luxury properties will rental prices greater than $5,000 will require you to pay a higher security deposit. You may do so using Houzlet Wallet.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Gullah Geechee Exhibit & Borough Project and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Book your rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Beautiful 2 Br. Single_family (340770) by Houzlet has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 2.2 miles
- City Marina - 3.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.1 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.2 miles
- The Citadel - 3.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.9 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.9 miles