- As low as $114/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1696 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1696 square feet
Live Like a Local - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Live Like a Local, managed by Vacasa. This home is located in Charleston but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with space enough for 6.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Appreciate
Adventure awaits you in this cavernous home that will make you feel like a local. You will adore sitting on the patio deck with your morning coffee or evening beverage as you appreciate a courtyard-style backyard as well as the fresh, coastal air. Inside you will find everything you need for a successful vacation; the chef of your group will appreciate the entirely equipped kitchen complete with double ovens and a wine chiller for whipping up all your favorite meals and snacks. There's plenty of comfortable seating between the living room and an additional seating area in the kitchen to savor each other's company or watch a favorite movie on the TV. Gather around the dining table for meals, games, or good conversation, or dine alfresco on the patio after sizzling up the grille in the private, enclosed yard.
At the end of the day's adventures, sink into comfortable beds and enjoy the additional comfort of ceiling fans. Don't miss out on all the local stores, eateries, and attractions to complete your trip. It's a short walk to the Ashley River Bridge and just over a mile to the Charleston City Marina.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Get the best value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, change your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Live Like a Local
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
During your stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.3 miles
- City Marina - 1.3 miles
- The Citadel - 1.4 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 2.1 miles
- Marion Square - 2.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 2.2 miles