- As low as $175/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns!
♟ Two Bedrooms & One Full Bathroom in this Striking Suite!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and TVs with Cable!
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Supplied
This is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom second-floor suite!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w/ TV & En Suite Bath
Bedroom #2: Two Single Beds w/ TV
- Air bed included upon request!
- Shared courtyard space available for guest use :)
1 Off-Street Parking Space Included!
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker & Starter Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire 2BR suite, 1 parking space, and shared courtyard!
We provide an painless self-check-in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
Our home is located in the highly sought after Cannonborough / Elliotborough neighborhood of historic downtown Charleston. This neighborhood has become known as the “Gateway to the Peninsula,” and is home to a number of local eateries, casual eateries, flower stores, and other modest stores. The streets of this neighborhood have a great energy, and everything you could possibly want is just a short walk away!
If you are driving in, we provide one parking space. If you have additional cars, there are many local parking garages we can recommend. If you are flying in, you can conveniently walk around or grab an Uber/Lyft as well as pedi-cabs or other taxi services.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03059
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction. Our Guest Services manager will send you a welcome e-mail and is always available to help with any needs or questions you might have. Please savor your stay!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Booking in Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to pick the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. ? The Inns ? Charming Suite
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book ? The Inns ? Charming Suite | Courtyard & Parking!?Book Online Get Information Call: