- As low as $100/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns!
♟ Two Bedrooms & One Full Bathroom in this Spectacular Suite!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and TVs with Cable!
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Included
This is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom second-floor suite!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w/ TV & En Suite Bath
Bedroom #2: Two Single Beds w/ TV
- Air bed included upon request!
- Shared courtyard space available for guest use :)
1 Off-Street Parking Space Supplied!
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker & Starter Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire 2BR suite, 1 parking space, and shared courtyard!
We provide an painless self-check-in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04286
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction. Our Guest Services manager will send you a welcome e-mail and is always available to help with any needs or questions you might have. Please appreciate your stay!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- To find the best value, try shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Some property managers offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. ? The Inns ? Charming Suite
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles