- As low as $294/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
2023 Kitchen Renovation!
Searching for your next centrally located and economical Isle of Palms hideaway? You've found it in this cozy 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental that's only a block from the beach! This property has been well-appreciated over the years, and is ideally equipped for a beach vacation, from location to enchanting outdoor areas and balconies.
Drive up to the home and you'll note the huge screened in porch, a delightful area that accepts you to soak up the best of the outdoors with the salty scent of the ocean breeze. There's plenty of seats that invite you to sit back and relax, while a sizable wooden dining table offers the option of alfresco dining. An additional screened in porch off the back of the property hosts a BBQ gas grille, giving you the choice of hosting your own summer BBQs.
The intimate living area of this home offers plush seating and a flat-screen TV, and you'll find complimentary cable and Wi-Fi which will allow you to stay caught up on your favorite shows when you're calming in the evening. Sit down with the family to watch the latest release or have a movie nighttime with your friends. Cook up anything you'd like as the kitchen is completely equipped, whether it's a tasty breakfast to appreciate at the cute breakfast bar, or a light lunch to take out to the screened in porch.
The master bedroom offers a comfortable getaway, with a queen-sized bed and striking ocean-themed décor. This room also has a flat-screen TV, giving it a cozy, home-away-from-home feel. Two full bathrooms add to the highlights of this home, including a step-in shower.
Continuing on you'll find plenty more sleeping accommodations, with bedroom two offering a double bed. The third bedroom is also furnished with a double bed, while the fourth adds additional sleeping spots with two single beds—great for kids or for groups of traveling friends! Each room provides dresser space and windows that let in the natural light.
Additional perks of this property include the outdoor shower, which is great for getting all the sand off before cozying up inside! There is also a washer and dryer for your laundry needs. Add in that this home is only a walk from the shore, and it's a ideal budget-friendly option for a blissful escape to the beach!
This home is dog friendly. Dogs are considered with a $250 pet fee (per pet), applicable pet policy signed, and flea proof records received prior to arrival. Dog must be approved by Carroll Realty. Absolutely no cats or other animals are allowed. Any damages caused by the pet will be charged to the pet owner, and not paid by the pet fee.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
Bed Layout is as follows:
Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and TV.
Bedroom #2 with Double Bed.
Bedroom #3 with Double Bed.
Bedroom #4 with 2 Single Beds.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 share a full hall bath.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
This home also does a winter rental from September through May! Please contact us if you are interested!
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 4 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Animals only allowed with a $250 pet fee (per pet) and proof of flea medication.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental property booking tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. *2023 NEW KITCHEN* Affordable & Comfortable Beach Home - Less than One Block from the Ocean!! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.