- As low as $353/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 total pets
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smooth flooring in public areas
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Thin carpet in public areas
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
2023 Kitchen Renovation!
Searching for your next centrally located and economical Isle of Palms hideaway? You've found it in this cozy 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental that's only a block from the beach! This property has been well-appreciated over the years, and is ideally equipped for a beach vacation, from location to enchanting outdoor areas and balconies.
Drive up to the home and you'll note the sizable screened in porch, a gorgeous area that accepts you to soak up the best of the outdoors with the salty scent of the ocean breeze. There's plenty of seats that invite you to sit back and relax, while a enormous wooden dining table offers the option of alfresco dining. An additional screened in porch off the back of the property hosts a BBQ gas grille, giving you the choice of hosting your own summer BBQs.
The intimate living area of this home offers plush seating and a flat-screen TV, and you'll find complimentary cable and Wi-Fi which will allow you to stay caught up on your favorite shows when you're calming in the evening. Sit down with the family to watch the latest release or have a movie nighttime with your friends. Cook up anything you'd like as the kitchen is completely equipped, whether it's a tasty breakfast to appreciate at the cute breakfast bar, or a light lunch to take out to the screened in porch.
The master bedroom offers a comfortable getaway, with a queen-sized bed and impressive ocean-themed décor. This room also has a flat-screen TV, giving it a cozy, home-away-from-home feel. Two full bathrooms add to the highlights of this home, including a step-in shower.
Continuing on you'll find plenty more sleeping accommodations, with bedroom two offering a double bed. The third bedroom is also furnished with a double bed, while the fourth adds additional sleeping spots with two single beds—great for kids or for groups of traveling friends! Each room provides dresser space and windows that let in the natural light.
Additional perks of this property include the outdoor shower, which is great for getting all the sand off before cozying up inside! There is also a washer and dryer for your laundry needs. Add in that this home is only a walk from the shore, and it's a ideal budget-friendly option for a blissful escape to the beach!
This home is dog friendly. Dogs are considered with a $250 pet fee (per pet), applicable pet policy signed, and flea proof records received prior to arrival. Dog must be approved by Carroll Realty. Absolutely no cats or other animals are allowed. Any damages caused by the pet will be charged to the pet owner, and not paid by the pet fee.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
Bed Layout is as follows:
Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and TV.
Bedroom #2 with Double Bed.
Bedroom #3 with Double Bed.
Bedroom #4 with 2 Single Beds.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 share a full hall bath.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
This home also does a winter rental from September through May! Please contact us if you are interested!
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 4 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Family Animals only allowed with a $250 pet fee (per pet) and proof of flea medication.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
3 total pets
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. 2023 NEW KITCHEN! Affordable Beach Home - Less than Block from the Ocean!! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.