- As low as $457/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2444 sq ft (227 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2444 square feet
Located in the heart of Wild Dunes Resort and just steps from the Atlantic Ocean, this special oceanfront home is the ideal spot for an Isle of Palms vacation! This gem is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home located directly on the trendy Grandiose Pavilion boardwalk with direct pool and pavilion access. Imagine being able to look out your front windows and watching the kids play in the two oceanfront pools or walking down your steps to savor an evening beverage by the ocean. It doesn't get better than this!
This home is a classic beach style that welcomes you with it's simple coastal design, neutral colors, and family-friendly living space. The living room has immaculate oceanfront vistas and broad windows to let in the direct sunlight. There is plenty of space for everybody to gather around to converse or watch TV. Step out onto the back porch and relax on the outdoor furnishings while taking in the beautiful beach vistas. You can walk right off your back steps and be at the Grand Pavilion pools or ocean!
The dining and kitchen areas are right off the living room. There is seating available for 8 at the dining table, and the entirely-equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare a delicious meal!
The first bedroom (Bedroom #1), located on the main first level of the home, contains two queen size beds and full bathroom. (This bathroom does connect to the kitchen area for added guest convenience.)
There are two bedrooms on the second level of the home. One bedroom (Bedroom #2) features two queen size beds and a private bathroom while the other bedroom (Bedroom #3) has two double beds and a private bath.
The huge master bedroom is on the top third floor of the home. This striking bedroom (Bedroom #4) contains a king size bed and private bathroom with dual vanities and separate soaking tub and standing shower. This room also has a private balcony with impressive beach vistas.
If you are looking for a home to appreciate all that Wild Dunes Resort has to offer, this is it. We'd adore to have you come stay with us!
Pool Access: Grand Pavilion Community Pool All Day (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: <1 Minute Walk
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Three Floors (no elevator)
Square Footage: Est.: 2,444
Bedroom 1: Two Queens, Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Two Queens, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Doubles, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: King, Private Bathroom, Third Floor
Balcony: Modest Private Open Deck
Internet Access: Free WiFi
Parking: 2-3 cars in driveway and under home
Grille: Not Accepted
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Sports Card: No
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
*Please be aware all Grand Pavilion homes are near Wild Dunes Resort facilities, that occasionally host outdoor gatherings for conferences and weddings in their event spaces. We are not given a schedule and all of the events are managed by the Resort. There is a noise ordinance in effect weekdays until 10PM, and weekends through 11PM.*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Isle of Palms Beach and Front Beach. Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston area rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. OCEANFRONT! Great Location! Desirable Grand Pavilion Community has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the host before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your trip.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
Know before you go:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.