- As low as $400/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2444 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Located in the heart of Wild Dunes Resort and just steps from the Atlantic Ocean, this special oceanfront home is the ideal spot for an Isle of Palms vacation! This gem is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home located directly on the fashionable Grandiose Pavilion boardwalk with direct pool and pavilion access. Imagine being able to look out your front windows and watching the kids play in the two oceanfront pools or walking down your steps to savor an evening beverage by the ocean. It doesn't get better than this!
This home is a classic beach style that welcomes you with it's simple coastal design, neutral colors, and family-friendly living space. The living room has immaculate oceanfront vistas and broad windows to let in the direct sunlight. There is plenty of space for everybody to gather around to converse or watch TV. Step out onto the back porch and relax on the outdoor furnishings while taking in the elegant beach vistas. You can walk right off your back steps and be at the Grand Pavilion pools or ocean!
The dining and kitchen areas are right off the living room. There is seating available for 8 at the dining table, and the entirely-equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare a delicious meal!
The first bedroom (Bedroom #1), located on the main first level of the home, contains two queen size beds and full bathroom. (This bathroom does connect to the kitchen area for added guest convenience.)
There are two bedrooms on the second level of the home. One bedroom (Bedroom #2) features two queen size beds and a private bathroom while the other bedroom (Bedroom #3) has two double beds and a private bath.
The sizable master bedroom is on the top third floor of the home. This handsome bedroom (Bedroom #4) contains a king size bed and private bathroom with dual vanities and separate soaking tub and standing shower. This room also has a private balcony with impressive beach vistas.
If you are looking for a home to appreciate all that Wild Dunes Resort has to offer, this is it. We'd appreciate to have you come stay with us!
*Wild Dunes Resort is expanding! With the construction of the new hotel, there may be some distant construction noise audible from this property during normal business hours. It shouldn't impact your ability to relax and enjoy the beach and resort amenities, but we just wanted to make you aware.*
Pool Access: Grand Pavilion Community Pool All Day (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: <1 Minute Walk
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Three Floors (no elevator)
Square Footage: Est.: 2,444
Bedroom 1: Two Queens, Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Two Queens, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Doubles, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: King, Private Bathroom, Third Floor
Balcony: Modest Private Open Deck
Internet Access: Free WiFi
Parking: 2-3 cars in driveway and under home
Grille: Not Accepted
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Sports Card: No
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your rental property in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and choose a perfect Charleston area rental:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. OCEANFRONT! Great Location! Desirable Grand Pavilion Community has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.