- As low as $100/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Ice maker
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Home on a peaceful street in West Ashley. Just a 5 min. drive to downtown Charleston and 2 mins. from Avondale. Close to many eateries and bars and near Folly Beach. Parking for up to 3 cars available.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Charleston vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to book:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect rental:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. 2 BR 1 Bath On a Quiet Street has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is best for your group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- The Citadel - 2.0 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.1 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.2 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 3.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 3.4 miles