- As low as $1,431/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sleeps 14
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Located just one block from Upper King Street within the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood of Charleston, this entirely brand-new home is surrounded by the historic appeal of downtown Charleston while maintaining all the benefits of a new home.
Brand new construction, finished March 2022. This home features an “upside down” floor plan with the kitchen, dining, main living room and roof deck on the third story while the ground floor maintains a secondary living room leading out to the private spa/pool deck.
Our vision with this floor plan design was to allow gathering on the top level with roof deck view of the Charleston skyline for everybody to appreciate while maintain the bedrooms on the first and second levels of the home. The elevator makes getting to the upper floors painless for those not wanting to walk up the impressive stairwell.
The first floor will feature an entry loggia area displaying decorative wrought iron, mahogany trim, and granite floors with a modest covered outdoor seating area for appreciating a morning coffee. Additionally, there will be a secondary living room with buffet and wet bar including a refrigerator, ice machine, mini dishwasher, sink and disposal accepting drink creations to be made pool side. The first floor will also maintain a huge bedroom with twin bespoke constructed bunk beds and a queen bed with a full bathroom.
The ground level private outdoor area will include an in-ground “spool”, short for spa-pool, measuring 7’x15’ with 8 Jets and a heater (*heating at additional cost of $50 a day), accepting water temperatures upwards of 100 degrees Fahrenheit, a full-length relaxation bench, and color changing lights. Surrounding the spool will be a silver travertine tile deck for sun-bathing and calming with an outdoor grille and handsome palm trees.
Parking is available on site via a 2-car driveway made with brick rowlock and tabby concrete. One of the parking spaces will be equipped with a car charging station for electric cars.
The second floor will include two bedrooms plus a master suite all with their own private closets and baths. The master suite will maintain a private balcony overlooking the outdoor spool area.
The third floor features bespoke kitchen cabinets and high-end appliances, a dining area, as well as a living room that open out to a roof deck with an outdoor dining table and sun chairs.
The interior finishes will include bespoke wrought iron railings, wainscoting throughout, as well as pretty lighting and décor. The exterior will be highlighted by painted brick with arch details, channel gap siding with shutters, wrought iron and wood features. This home will display a soft modern style of architecture
The finishes, features, and location will be unmatched in downtown Charleston.
Cavallo Bedroom Breakdown-
- Bedroom #1- Twin Bunkbed & Queen Bed
-Living Room- Queen Couch Sleeper
- Bedroom #2- King Bed
- Bedroom #3- Queen Bed
- Bedroom #4- King Bed
-Living Room Queen Couch Sleeper
12 Person Max Occupancy
**For bigger events please check out our other listing right next door "The Delphine", which has 5 bedrooms and also has a private pool. Together these two homes can be rented and fit a total of 24 guest, while providing two brand new homes each with private pools**
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Reserve your vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking yourrental:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Entire New 3 Story House w/ Private Heated Spa/Pool, Roof Top Deck & Elevator has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles