- As low as $250/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located in a revitalized neighborhood that offers an eclectic mix of Victorian homes, churches, apartments, businesses, bakeries, coffee stores, and cozy eateries. Start your day with a coffee/breakfast at the phenomenal cafe across the street. Fuel, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Estadio and many other eateries are within walking distance. Upper King St. and the MUSC campus are mins. away. Short drive to the Citadel. Walker-friendly neighborhood. Simple, fast access to the Arthur Ravenel Bridge if you’d like to spend the day at the beach. Gated with 1 off-street parking space ( a rarity in Charleston).
2 bedrooms. 1 bath. Sleeps four comfortably. Queen sleeper couch for additional guests. This home is bathed in natural light, open floor plan downstairs, Brazilian wood floor, crown moldings and 10' ceilings. 5-star kitchen with stainless steel Jenn-Air appliances, granite countertops. Keurig coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea. Hotel quality sheets/towels supplied with starter bathroom amenities. Washer dryer available. Free WIFI is included throughout the property.
We do not permit events or events and must enforce peaceful hours since this is a residential area. Before booking, please send us a message describing your group and plans for your stay. If police are called for any disturbances, guests will be required to leave the property immediately, without a refund. Our home is in downtown Charleston, so typical city street noise is common.
We are a entirely licensed short term rental. License number BLO18651
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Location, location location has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If not, reach out to the host before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles