- As low as $1,361/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3142 square feet
Centrally located on the spectacular Isle of Palms just outside of historic Charleston, this impressive 5-bedroom home on 22nd Avenue is the ideal place to appreciate a family beach vacation! Having undergone a full remodel in Spring 2021, the home provides a modern, upgraded twist on the classic IOP beach home. A few features that set this property apart from the rest are a private saltwater pool, basement hang-out area with added amenities like a ping pong and foosball table, and even a backyard putting green! And perhaps the best part? It is only one block to miles of pristine sandy beaches and the Atlantic Ocean, and it is within walking distance to local eateries, retails stores and the grocery store!
Featuring modern furnishings, wood floors, neutral colors, and an abundance of windows, the main living and dining areas are located on the second floor of the home. The comfortable living room accepts for guests to relax after a day at the beach and watch TV on the enormous wall-mounted flat-screen. The sizable dining table has seating for 8 guests. The refreshed kitchen has new appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar area with 4 additional stools for entertaining and simple meals. There is also a bright, open breakfast nook off the kitchen with a 4-person glass-top table.
Also on this main second level, you will find the roomy master suite (Bedroom #1). It features a King bed, TV, and a bespoke designed bathroom with dual vanity and walk-in shower. There are two other bedrooms located on this floor of the home. The second bedroom (Bedroom #2) has a Queen bed, and the third bedroom (Bedroom #3) has two sets of Bunk Beds. These two rooms will use the shared hallway bathroom with dual vanity and walk-in shower.
Rounding out this level of the home is sun-room area with huge TV and sectional couch. And for convenience, there is a half-bath and laundry room on this level as well.
Moving downstairs to the first floor, or basement level, guests can savor the huge entertainment room, which provides hours of fun! It features a wet bar, second refrigerator, a foosball table, a ping pong table, and a sizable, leather sectional couch and wall-mounted TV.
The two final bedrooms are located on this lower level. These bedrooms (Bedroom #4 and Bedroom #5) each have one Queen bed, and they have access to the shared downstairs bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Head outside for some real excitement! The backyard area features a large private saltwater pool, lounge chairs, gas grille, oyster shucking table, outdoor dining table under the covered patio, and even a putting green.
And let's not forget, the Isle of Palms is only a 20-25 min. drive from the striking city of Charleston, home to some of the country's best eateries and unique historic sites!
What more could you want out of a beach hideaway? Book today!
Pool Access: Private Saltwater Pool
Golf Cart: Yes, 4-Seater LSV Golf Cart (street-legal), Available for Rent! ($150/nighttime or $600/week; Request via Email; Waiver & Documentation Required)
Distance to Beach: 100 Yards, Short 2-3 min. Walk
Distance to Eateries/Shop/Grocery: 3-4 blocks away
Family Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 2 Story Home
Square Feet: 3,142
Bedroom 1: Master, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Bunk Beds (Twin-over-Twin & Twin-over-Full), Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Parking: 4-5 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2310420
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Fishfinder Charters. Traveling with kids? Consider Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
Finding the best value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. NEW IOP LISTING - Private POOL, Just RENOVATED, Walk to Local Stores! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 4.2 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.8 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.9 miles
Ready to book NEW IOP LISTING - Private POOL, Just RENOVATED, Walk to Local Stores!?Book Online Get Information Call: