- As low as $681/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3142 square feet
Centrally located on the spectacular Isle of Palms just outside of historic Charleston, this handsome 5-bedroom home on 22nd Avenue is the ideal place to savor a family beach vacation! Having undergone a full remodel in Spring 2021, the home provides a modern, upgraded twist on the classic IOP beach home. A few features that set this property apart from the rest are a private saltwater pool, basement hang-out area with added amenities like a ping pong and foosball table, and even a backyard putting green! And perhaps the best part? It is only one block to miles of pristine sandy beaches and the Atlantic Ocean, and it is within walking distance to local eateries, retails stores and the grocery store!
Featuring modern furnishings, wood floors, neutral colors, and an abundance of windows, the main living and dining areas are located on the second floor of the home. The comfortable living room accepts for guests to relax after a day at the beach and watch TV on the sizable wall-mounted flat-screen. The huge dining table has seating for 8 guests. The refreshed kitchen has new appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar area with 4 additional stools for entertaining and simple meals. There is also a bright, open breakfast nook off the kitchen with a 4-person glass-top table.
Also on this main second level, you will find the roomy master suite (Bedroom #1). It features a King bed, TV, and a bespoke designed bathroom with dual vanity and walk-in shower. There are two other bedrooms located on this floor of the home. The second bedroom (Bedroom #2) has a Queen bed, and the third bedroom (Bedroom #3) has two sets of Bunk Beds. These two rooms will use the shared hallway bathroom with dual vanity and walk-in shower.
Rounding out this level of the home is sun-room area with enormous TV and sectional couch. And for convenience, there is a half-bath and laundry room on this level as well.
Moving downstairs to the first floor, or basement level, guests can appreciate the sizable entertainment room, which provides hours of fun! It features a wet bar, second refrigerator, a foosball table, a ping pong table, and a huge, leather sectional couch and wall-mounted TV.
The two final bedrooms are located on this lower level. These bedrooms (Bedroom #4 and Bedroom #5) each have one Queen bed, and they have access to the shared downstairs bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Head outside for some real excitement! The backyard area features a large private saltwater pool, lounge chairs, gas grille, oyster shucking table, outdoor dining table under the covered patio, and even a putting green.
And let's not forget, the Isle of Palms is only a 20-25 min. drive from the handsome city of Charleston, home to some of the country's best eateries and unique historic sites!
What more could you want out of a beach hideaway? Book today!
Pool Access: Private Saltwater Pool
Golf Cart: Yes, 4-Seater Golf Cart, Available for Rent! ($75/nighttime or $450/week; Request via Email; Waiver & Documentation Required; Subject to Availability)
Distance to Beach: 100 Yards, Short 2-3 min. Walk
Distance to Eateries/Shop/Grocery: 3-4 blocks away
Family Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 2 Story Home
Square Feet: 3,142
Bedroom 1: Master, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Bunk Beds (Twin-over-Twin & Twin-over-Full), Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Parking: 4-5 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2310420
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point and USS Yorktown. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your Charleston area vacation in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- To start, have your group select the best dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. IOP w/ Private POOL, RENOVATED, Walk to Local Stores! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the property manager immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.