About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ Elegant 1 Bedroom Carriage House
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TV for Streaming!
This pretty studio-style bungalow features:
Queen Memory Foam Bed
Full Bath with Walk-In Shower
Kitchenette w/ Keurig
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire guest bungalow and 1 parking space!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is spectacular for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 7 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
A welcome letter will be in your unit. Please call with any additional questions.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Get the best rental value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the bestrental home:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. ? THE INNS ? Elegant 1BR/1BA Cottage Downtown! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles