- As low as $290/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing on site
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paddleboard on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- RV, bus, and truck parking on site
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1800 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1800 square feet
Keep it simple at this relaxing (no smoking,) centrally-located freshly constructed home, constructed with travelers in mind. Pefectly located 3 miles from Folly Beach, a short mile to grocery store or Bowens Island & 8 miles from Historic Charleston. Each evening you can take time to relax on the decks as you watch the fiery sunset over the marsh. Full of comfortable furnishings, countless windows in every room for striking vistas and bird watching. Handsome new kitchen with new appliances and two humongous Decks with comfortable furnishings. Come stay for a secluded, peaceful experience. Located on Sol Legare Island, directly on the marsh with tidal creek access for paddle boarding and kayak fishing on property. Multiple boat landings all within 2 miles of property. Two+ mile Scenic walking & cycling trail parallel to the marsh.
The exceptional home has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, (plus outdoor shower) and has ample sleeping options with a King, queen, full and 2 twin loft beds 6 adults ideal plus kids. Cozy well air-conditioned rooms with fans in every space that make for the ideal resting experience on your much-deserved vacation.
The completely furnished kitchen with new quartz countertops, 5 burner glass top stove, an exceptional Italian oven, air fryer, and microwave make for the best cooking experience whether a fast meal or a more calming sit-down dinner. If you prefer outside cooking, that works too, with our enormous gas grille conveniently located outside but out of the weather. Plenty of choices to sit down and appreciate your meal, with a 9 ft island (comfortable bar stools) and high-top dining room table located in the middle of connected living space with cozy couches, TV & chairs surrounding an marvelous sunset view. Or from there, step out to our giant deck with an outside dining table and seating options that allow you to experience a handsome & calming marsh view or sunset. Spending time together will be simple, along with plenty of space to curl up with a book, take a tree frog/cricket serenaded walk with a dark sky for stars and yes, in the right season, lighting bugs.
You will definitely LOVE this space!! To give you the full experience, we provide a JBL Bluetooth speaker to set the mood during your stay, as well as Bluetooth in your master bathroom for a relaxing bath or shower. Free WIFI and a Intelligent TV in nearly every space in the home with Guest mode connections for your own safe, personal viewing selection. We have a few paddle boards and kayaks available on site. Bring your bicycles or rent from a local bicycle rental company who will deliver the bicycles right to you so you can savor an painless breathtaking bicycle ride to the beach (with bicycle lanes on Folly Road), or over to the infamous Bowen’s Island Restaurant that can be seen across the water from the Summers Haven driveway. Grocery store, beach supplies, convenience fuel all within a mile. There is plenty of parking on sites as well as an outdoor shower so you can rinse off from a long day at the beach or cool off from your bicycle ride. If you arrive at nighttime, you will know when you have arrived at your relaxing vacation home as the driveway and parking area will be decorated with festive cafe' lights to welcome you and set the mood for your vacation.
We happily host 6 adults plus kids- ONLY family events. 5 beds, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths (bath & Shower in main)
2 common areas with Wi-Fi that’s well suited for working, Washer/Dryer. Self check in. RV Parking and power (30/50 amp) water & sewer available for additional charge. There is no elevator. 3 stories so you must be able to.climb stairs.
No family pets & NO SMOKING
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Fort Lamar Historic Preserve and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Narrow your Search:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. New, 3 story Marsh and Sunset view home located 5 minutes from Folly Beach. has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If not, reach out to the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.