- As low as $107/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Rock climbing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
St Michael's Place is a short term (30 day minimum) stay for patients and their families who need to come to Charleston to seek medical treatment. Located in the heart of old James Island, the home features an open concept living dining combo with wood-burning fireplace, a entirely equipped kitchen, 1 double bed, three twin beds, 2 fold out double/full futons, and 2 Pack-n-Plays for the little ones. WiFi, board games, activities for the little ones plus a sitting room with lifecycle cardio-exercise bicycle. Out back is a private deck overlooking a gorgeous garden complete with gas grille. In the garage you'll find two bicycles, two beach chairs, body boards, beach cooler, umbrella and mats for your convenience. Fenced in front and back yards for your kids and family pets.
Unlike most VRBOs, this home is completely equipped with incidentals: paper products, trash bags, foil, spices, etc. so you wont need to trouble yourself with extras. Just bring your personal toiletries, cloths and food and appreciate.
MUSC and Roper Hospital are 5-10 mins. from the home. Rent is sliding scale based on insurance. Please inquire as we would adore to help.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and St. Johns Yacht Harbor are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Splash Zone Waterpark if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. St Michael's Place Retreat has 4 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the host before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is right for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.9 miles
- City Marina - 2.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.0 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.3 miles
- The Citadel - 3.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.8 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.8 miles