- As low as $694/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Change of bedsheets (on request)
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2151 sq ft (199.8 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2151 square feet
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is located in the heart of Charleston's historic district, just steps from the Battery and White Point Gardens. The home has a humongous backyard and impressive vistas of Charleston Harbor. It is ideal for families, couples, or modest groups who want to experience the best of what Charleston has to offer.
The home is delightfully decorated and furnished, with all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay. There is a sizable living room, a study, a dining room that seats six, and a entirely equipped kitchen. The bedrooms are all roomy and have their own private bathrooms.
Appreciate front row vistas of the harbor as sailboats cruise by from the comfort of your own front porch.
The giant backyard is the ideal place to relax and take in some fresh lowcountry air. There is a huge patio with a Bar-B-Que, and plenty of seating.
This property is available for 30+ day stays.
Please contact us for more information or to schedule a viewing.
Some of the amenities supplied in the rental:
Washer and dryer
TV's in every room ready for streaming
Some of the things to do near the property:
Explore the historic district
Visit the Battery
Take a walk along the waterfront
Visit White Point Gardens
Go shopping on King Street
Savor a meal at one of Charleston's many eateries
Take a day trip to close by beaches
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Gibbes Museum of Art and The Riviera Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental property in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Waterfront House on the Battery has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. text the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Miles Brewton House - 0.2 miles
- White Point Garden - 0.2 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.5 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.6 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.6 miles