- As low as $115/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1550 sq ft (144 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1550 square feet
NO CLEANING FEE! Entirely Furnished and located just off of Folly Rd., this premier location between Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston is an ideal spot. The 30+-day required minimum stay does not require accommodation tax collection. This will save a load of cash. It's for a family beach vacation, girlfriend's hideaway, friends' reunion or wedding event guests. Just e-mail me at greggnapier @ gmail.com for details.
Super clean, comfortable, cozy and secure with all the extras so your group can spend their time appreciating the hideaway.
This hidden treasure features a extravagant master with king bed and modren, walk-in closet, En-suite with double vanity and tub/shower combo and a calming view of the pond.
Second bedroom offers a queen bed with closet and ample drawer space. The third bedroom features a trundle bed for two with closet storage. There is a full bathroom located in the hallway and located between bedrooms two and three and it offers a tub/shower combo. There's a laundry with full size W/D located just outside the bedrooms with an iron and board and starter kit of laundry supplies.
Nicely furnished living room is warm and inviting with enormous comfortable couch, occasional tables and sizable flat screen LG TV with ROKU and a host of streaming channel possibilities. Free and fast Wi-Fi to handle your work or enjoyment needs. Plenty of room for reading and calming. Books, board games and puzzles supplied. Room over garage for playroom or office for peaceful reflection.
Totally equipped kitchen for a peaceful nighttime at home. Dine inside with a view or out on the patio next to the pond. Have your morning coffee or your evening drinks on the screened back porch which overlooks a shady backyard filled with birdsong and includes a view of the duck pond.
Bonuses include off street parking in the garage or for two additional cars in the drive, a starter kit of trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent. This let's our guests get settled in and relax from the travel before gathering in their necessary housekeeping supplies.
This home is ready for your family to create a memorable experience whether it be Folly Beach, Historic Charleston proper or any of the many historical and natural wonders in close proximity. Appreciate coming home after your busy day and escaping the hustle and bustle of the beach hordes.
Sorry no family pets allowed, and this is a non-smoking unit.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is by the sea. Historic Rice Mill and American Theater are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Cozy Furnished James Island home 3- Miles to Folly, 4- Downtown , 2- pickleball has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your group.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you love, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 3.8 miles
- White Point Garden - 4.3 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.5 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 4.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 4.6 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.7 miles
- Rainbow Row - 4.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.9 miles