- As low as $320/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1820 square feet
Welcome to Casa de la Costa!
Located in a family friendly, peaceful neighborhood this vacation home is centrally located just 2 miles from Folly Beach and 9 miles to downtown Charleston
This home is ideal for your family vacation at the beach . It is not for suitable for those coming to the beach to event.
After a day of sun and surf when you return to the home you can rinse off in the outdoor shower and then relax on the deck or screened in porch with a cold drink.
The kitchen is well equipped for making meals and there is a major grocery store at the entrance to the neighborhood on Folly Road.
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths and 1/2 bath with a washer and dryer .
The home is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every guest.
There is a camera on the exterior of the home.
Come and discover what Charleston has to offer.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Morris Island Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Folly Island Beaches. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Patriots Point if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and pick a perfectvacation home:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Close to Beach and Downtown Charleston has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 2.6 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 3.2 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.5 miles
Ready to book Close to Beach and Downtown Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: