- As low as $165/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Computer monitor
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1456 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1456 square feet
Spend plenty of time calming on South Carolina shores when you make this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental the site of your next fun Atlantic hideaway. Located just mins. from the elegant Folly Beach, this welcoming bungalow guarantees ample opportunity for fun in the sun while in town. When you’re not hitting the beaches, be sure to check out historic Downtown Charleston to tour iconic local sites like Charleston City Market or Joe Riley Waterfront Park during your stay!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Commercial Short-Term Rental Permit: ZSTR-01-23-00692 | Charleston County Business License: LIC-049504 | Central Heating & A/C | In-Unit Laundry | 9 Mi to Downtown
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Office: Full Sleeper Couch | Living Room: Twin Sleeper Couch
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TVs, dining table, office desk, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom, shower/tub combo, walk-in shower, garden tub, ceiling fans, books
OUTDOOR LIVING: Screened porch, patio seating, hammock, private backyard
KITCHEN: Fridge, coffee maker, stove/oven, microwave, air fryer, dishwasher, toaster, kitchen island, dishware & flatware, cooking basics
GENERAL: Free WiFi, keyless entry, self-check-in, cable, washer & dryer, laundry detergent, iron/board, towels/linens, complimentary toiletries
FAQ: Stairs required for access
PARKING: Driveway (5 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES & MARINAS: Folly Beach (3 miles), Folly Beach Pier (3 miles), Sol Legare Public Boat Landing (3 miles), Folly Beach County Park (4 miles), Sunset Cay Marina (4 miles), Ripley-Light Marina (8 miles), Sullivan’s Island Beach (18 miles), Isle of Palms Beach (22 miles)
DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON: Charleston City Market (9 miles), The Charleston Museum (9 miles), Gibbes Museum of Art (9 miles), Old Charleston Jail Ghost Tours (9 miles), Kids's Museum of the Lowcountry (9 miles), Joe Riley Waterfront Park (10 miles), Rainbow Row (10 miles), Pineapple Fountain (10 miles)
AREA ATTRACTIONS: Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park (4 miles), College of Charleston (9 miles), South Carolina Aquarium (10 miles), Charleston Harbor Tours (10 miles), Angel Oak Tree (13 miles), Patriots Point Soccer Stadium (13 miles)
HISTORICAL SITES: Secessionville Historic District (3 miles), Morris Island Lighthouse (7 miles), Fort Johnson (7 miles), Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon (9 miles), Fort Sumter National Monument (10 miles), The Battery (10 miles), Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum (14 miles)
AIRPORT: Charleston International Airport (20 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires using an outdoor staircase to access
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this cottage is near the beach. Morris Island Lighthouse and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Charleston Home w/ Porch - 3 Mi to Folly Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your stay, note any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the host right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.