About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Freshly Furnished! This property is a outstanding 3 bedroom/2 bathroom.
♥ Seated on a excellent downtown street and located just steps away from Charlestons famed King Street!
♥ Walk to countless eateries, stores and bars [Walk Score of 95]
♥ Cable TV w/ Netflix streaming capabilities
The space has been completely redone and furnished by a local Charleston interior decorator!
→ Bedroom #1: King bed w/ Intelligent TV
→ Bedroom #2: King Bed
→ Bedroom #3: Queen bed
The home comes with a back patio space with seating for you and your group! Come stay with us!
We are available 24/7 via text, call, or e-mail!
The home is located in the heart of the beautiful and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
Walking is simple from this location, as you are just a block away from King Street. However, bicycles are the best way to savor Charleston and cruise the elegant historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to get around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
Full access to the rental + Private parking space
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing family pets, please inquire prior to booking. Pet fee is applicable and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Charleston City Market. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the largest rental within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking a perfect Charleston area rental:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Walk Everywhere! Cozy and Chic Retreat! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- The Citadel - 1.0 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles