About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This unit is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2021-02249.
Villa Azure features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
This 2019 Charleston single family home is just .8 miles or 8 blocks to sightseeing & eateries of Upper King Street in downtown Charleston. The home includes 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms and can sleep up to 8 guests and features an inviting porch on each floor to relax and savor the handsome South Carolina sunsets.
This 2019 home was constructed with private porches on each floor, with the third floor porch offering great vistas of the city. Just 8 blocks from King Street and in the heart of downtown Charleston!
Please note that this home sleeps up to 8 guests: 2 in each of the third floor bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms (king beds), 2 in second floor bedroom (king bed) with a hall bathroom, and 2 on the living room sleeper couch.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are multiple convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Parties and events are not allowed in this property.
Guests will have access to this entire property and will have all of the essentials you need during your stay.
THIS LISTING INCLUDES TWO PARKING SPACES. Parking is labeled in our parking lot behind the building. Please DO NOT park in any other spaces than the 2 assigned for this property. All spaces are rented and assigned and you could be towed.
The closest garage is at the corner of King and Spring Street at the Hyatt Place about 6 blocks away. If you have more than two cars, please plan for that.
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun and or calming vacation. Popular dining spots include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, R Kitchen, Estadio, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. The home is mins. to the very fashionable Upper King Street district where you will find a multitude of great stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as spectacular eateries!
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Uber & Lyft (less than $10 anywhere on the downtown peninsula)
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: We do allow family pets at our properties. 2 PET MAXIMUM. The pet fee is $125 per pet, per stay, and is nonrefundable. Please let us know at the time of booking if you plan to bring pets. Paperwork must supplied for all service animals. Please crate dogs when leaving the property. Please do not allow dogs on furnishings, in beds, linens or sheets. Our pet fee reimburses our cleaning expenses for additional time required to eliminate all pet hair and pet odors upon your departure. Please ensure your dog is up to date on flea medication and all vaccinations. Please dispose of all dog poop in a plastic bag and put it in the green trash cans outside.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will adore everything this striking historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might just want to move here!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- 3 King Beds has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles