- As low as $519/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Ceiling fan
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Room service available
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1605 square feet
Permit Number: 02595
Our 3-story apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, has been freshly refreshed and refurbished and has a bright, transitional style interior. Throughout the property, you will find enormous porches, trendy furnishings atop wood floors, beautiful décor, vaulted ceilings, and top-of-the-line appliances- making it the picture-ideal home away from home.
The property features:
THREE BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHS. Guests will enter from the shared porch located at the back of the home. After walking through the front door, into the mudroom and up a flight of stairs, you will find the first two bedrooms located on the second story. The first bedroom has a bright nautical style and features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables, a sizable closet, a ceiling fan, flat-screen TV, and access to the bathroom. The bathroom features new countertops, fixtures, tile, his and hers sinks, and a full bath/shower. Walk down the hallway to the second bedroom which has a Moroccan-style interior. This huge bedroom features a king-sized bed, bedside tables, lamps, a ceiling fan, a sizable closet, a futon couch, and a flat-screen TV. Walk up another flight of stairs to find the third bedroom. This bedroom features plenty of space, a king-sized bed, a bedside table with a lamp, a ceiling fan, an accent chair, and two huge closets. The second full bathroom, located in the hallway, features new countertops, sinks, tile, and a full bathtub/shower. Also located in the hallway on the third floor is the brand-new washer and dryer.
A cavernous living room. After walking up two flights of stairs to the third-floor guests will enter the open living room area. This bright and homelike space features two 3-seat couches, side tables with lamps, a coffee table, and a flat-screen TV. Amidst the open space sits a large glass dining table with six modern dining chairs, as well as four barstools, making it the ultimate space to gather, converse, and relax after a long day exploring Charleston.
A completely-equipped kitchen. The kitchen area, which is open to the living room, comes entirely equipped with an oven, stovetop, standard-sized refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, basic cooking silverware, a dishwasher, toaster, and all of your kitchen needs.
Located just off of Spring Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2nd floor of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a driveway/parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
*Once you Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer (Located in Downtown Charleston) is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and appreciate a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking.
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE section of the listing.
Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Once booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! After you’ve confirmed your booking, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus, you must reserve a time at the campus 24 hours before check-in time. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. If you are arriving early before check-in or need a place to relax after check-out, this is the PERFECT place to savor while you wait. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this conveniences complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Once your Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Bag drop included through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $100. Fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in!
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within ...
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and choose a perfectrental:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Dream Weaver (Suite B) by StayDuvet! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If they are not listed, email the host before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your trip.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas upon check in. Call the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Dream Weaver (Suite B) by StayDuvet!?Book Online Get Information Call: