- As low as $183/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Streaming services
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Outdoor fireplace
- Private bathroom
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Available to guests aged 25 and older
3 private outdoor areas all with seating. The backyard was newly designed and landscaped garden-style creating an getaway with an outdoor fireplace
The upstairs Master bedroom has a king size adjustable bed, decorative fireplace, ensuite bathroom, fireplace & 50" Intelligent TV.
The sleeper couch is equipped with a luxury, memory foam bed.
Enter the home from a traditional open-air porch and you are immediately drawn to the old-world 1800s fireplace which separates the dining and living rooms. The dining room has a 4-person dining table and a quartz countertop bar has luxury stools. The living room includes a 50" Intelligent TV. You will then be greeted by the exposed beamed ceiling in the gourmet kitchen with complimentary coffee and every item needed for your cooking enjoyment (not that you'll want to prepare with all the phenomenal Charleston eateries close by). Our private and secluded backyard invites you to relax and savor family entertainment. The upstairs Master bedroom has a king size completely adjustable bed, decorative fireplace, en- suite bathroom, enormous closet, and 50" Intelligent TV as well. The second and third guestrooms both have queen beds and share a full bathroom. Another highlight upstairs is the huge (14x20) traditional Charleston open-air porch with table and chairs. Our porches are ideal to relax with your morning joe or evening drinks with family or friends. The laundry room is upstairs next to the bedrooms, and we provide detergent for your convenience. We have off-street parking in our private driveway. All you need to bring is your clothes and toiletries and we’ll ensure you have a marvelous stay in our handsome Charleston home.
We have been awarded SUPER HOST status because we do everything, we can accommodate our guests and ensure they have a excellent vacation in impressive accommodations.
This listing is to book the entire home and all outdoor spaces supplied.
Minimum age to book is 25 years old and must stay on property during entire stay.
I will be available if needed otherwise you can come and go with your personalized door lock code.
** In an effort to battle the Coronavirus COVID-19, our cleaners are using CDC Approved disinfectant cleaning products after every guest checks out**
The home is in the heart of Downtown Charleston, in the Eastside neighborhood that is gentrified and transitional. It is a short walk to the city's famed tourist attractions as well as a 6-min. walk to the restaurant district on King Street.
We are 3 blocks from Meeting Street and 4 blocks from King Street. It is a 7-min. walk to the main restaurant/bar district and a 15-min. walk to the historical Market Street. Restaurant and bar recommendations available upon request.
A bicycle rental shop is close by, and Holy City Bikes can be rented from your intelligent phone.
Uber and Lyft are widely used in Charleston, and we are happy to arrange transportation to/from airport if requested.
Absolutely NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND.
Family Animals allowed only with host approval and a non-returnable pet fee.
There is a one-time cleaning fee of $200.
Military and Past Guest discounts are available.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- To find the best value, shift your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
How to choose and book the best Charleston area vacation home:
- First, have your family choose dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Historic Gem Walking Distance to King St has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.6 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.6 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles