- As low as $168/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 total pets
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Property does not allow children
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Ideal for Nurses, Doctors and Professionals. Airy, light filled 3 bedroom apartment available for 30 nighttime minimum stays. This apartment has its own private entrance, a enormous private porch, a freshly remodeled kitchen, and is located in downtown Charleston. There is complimentary street parking for this unit. Great location with fast access to surrounding areas.
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
The freshly modernized apartment features a Queen size bed in all 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a comfortable living room, a sizable private porch, and a kitchen/dining area. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, and kitchen essentials for basic cooking. The living room has plenty of room to spread out and relax! We do allow well-behaved family pets for a non-returnable pet fee of $250/pet. No more than two pets are allowed and a separate signed Pet Addendum is required upon booking.
Please note the following:
Wi-fi is supplied
Intelligent TV included (no standard cable)
30 day minimum
Weekly/bi-weekly/and on demand cleaning available for an additional fee
Security camera located at entrance to the unit
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
1 total pets
Strategies to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Finding the best value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Spacious Updated 3 Bedroom Apartment has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, email the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles