- As low as $486/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1400 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1400 square feet
The health and well-being of our guests is our top priority and we have implemented strict cleaning and disinfecting protocol in all of our properties to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19. Our professional cleaning teams have deployed enhanced cleaning procedures that are in-line with the World Health Organization, the CDC, and the South Carolina Department for Health and Environmental Control.
Our housekeeping staff are using disinfectants that are EPA-registered as “approved for use against COVID-19”. Our team is well-versed and trained on effective disinfecting, including proper application processes and thoroughly disinfecting all hard surfaces, spending additional time focusing efforts on cleaning and disinfecting “high-touch” contact points including but not limited to: doorknobs, locks, thermostats, light switches, fan pulls, stair railings, remotes, wardrobe & cabinet handles, and toilets.
Additionally, our cleaners are washing their hands frequently and donning new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as they move between each property.
Upon request, Luxury Simplified Retreats is happy to provide disposable face masks to guests.
The first floor offers a comfortable living room centered around a decorative fireplace and constructed in bookcases, a cozy master bedroom with queen bed and ensuite bathroom, and a full kitchen with eat-in dining for two. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms featuring kind size beds, with their own ensuite full baths. Totally-appointed with linens and towels, TVs in each room, and a unique Charleston feel.
Off-street parking is supplied directly in front of the home, with one dedicated space. Please note before booking that the Wickliffe House, a restaurant and event space, is located on the same property which occasionally hosts private events.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Parking is conveniently located off-street, immediately infant of The Coach House with three designated spaces. A parking pass will be included for you inside the home.
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
Please note that the fireplace is decorative and not for guest use.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy to allow for flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time. Please inquire with out team for additional details.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License Account Number: 027032
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. To book the most suitable vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Select your dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Charming Coach House, steps from MUSC has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips for a great stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- City Marina - 0.3 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.3 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Charming Coach House, steps from MUSC?Book Online Get Information Call: