- As low as $214/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1400 sq ft (130.1 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1400 square feet
The first floor offers a comfortable living room centered around a decorative fireplace and constructed in bookcases, a cozy master bedroom with queen bed and ensuite bathroom, and a full kitchen with eat-in dining for two. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms featuring kind size beds, with their own ensuite full baths. Totally-appointed with linens and towels, TVs in each room, and a unique Charleston feel.
Off-street parking is included directly in front of the home, with one dedicated space. Please note before booking that the Wickliffe House, a restaurant and event space, is located on the same property which occasionally hosts private events.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Parking is conveniently located off-street, immediately infant of The Coach House with three designated spaces. A parking pass will be supplied for you inside the home.
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll appreciate high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
Please note that the fireplace is decorative and not for guest use.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy to allow for flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time. Please inquire with out team for additional details.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License Account Number: 027032
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To find the largest rental home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to pick the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Charming Coach House, steps from MUSC has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- City Marina - 0.3 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.3 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles