- As low as $113/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Near laundromat
- No elevators
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Paper towels
- Room service available
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Valet parking on site (surcharge)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 900 square feet
Permit Number: 03706
The Space: Ideal For:
- Guests Seeking Vibrant Nightlife
- Getaway with Friends
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Grand Families
Historic meets modern in this remodeled 1854 Charleston Single home, featuring exposed beams and antique wood floors, as well as modern amenities like granite countertops, stone vanities, new appliances, cable, and Wifi. This comfortable three-bedroom home is located just steps away from the bustling nightlife that upper King Street has to offer! This rental includes a pull out couch and entirely equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Additionally, this home features a veranda with a porch swing for you to relax. This home has two floors and requires stairs. There is no elevator on the property.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the building. Easily accessible and well-lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a driveway parking spot which makes packing and unpacking a breeze. The parking spot is 127” wide so bigger cars will be a tight fit.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to appreciate The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Discover the allure of Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
Located in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough district in downtown Charleston, this striking neighborhood invites you into a world of friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and beautiful streets. Immerse yourself in the timeless appeal of Charleston as you discover our neighborhood's cozy eateries and trendy spots. Ideal for families and groups seeking a enchanting blend of culinary delights and cultural experiences, our home is your gateway to an memorable vacation.
Indulge your taste buds at acclaimed dining destinations such as The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and more. Savor the flavors of Charleston's acclaimed culinary scene, with favorites like Fuel, Bistronomy, and Barsa just steps away. Treat yourself to the delectable creations at Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, both beloved by our guests and neighbors. For a delightful caffeine fix and heavenly sweets, don't miss Babas, where locally-roasted coffee and mouthwatering cookies await.
Stroll down the bustling King Street, a short walk from your doorstep, and discover a plethora of appealing stores, from antique treasures to classy stores. When hunger strikes, choose from an array of buzzing eateries that cater to every palate. And for your convenience, Publix is just around the corner on Lockwood Drive.
In addition to its culinary delights, our neighborhood offers proximity to renowned institutions such as CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel, making it a hub of knowledge and culture.
Feel the enchantment of Cannonborough/Elliotborough – where every moment is a delightful discovery and every street is filled with the promise of adventure.Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally supplied Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Bag drop is included through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have supplied laundry detergent for your convenience.
*PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
*ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
*Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
*If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
*No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
*Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
*This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
*Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
*10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
*Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
*Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
*THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Jupiter by StayDuvet
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or may be applied to your agreement.
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.1 miles