- As low as $332/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1075 sq ft (100 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1075 square feet
Located in Charleston's Westside neighborhood , this freshly modernized apartment is only steps from world class dining, nightlife, and historical landmarks. The three bedroom unit includes brand new appliances, furnishings, Roku TV, and a Keurig. Many delicious local eateries are only a short walk away and historical features can be seen throughout the unit. Equipped with off-street parking!
The Courier Quarters' is a historic home refreshed in 2021. The features which make it special can also be limiting to some guests. Please note - stairs, steps, and odd angles are present throughout the home. The exterior staircase which accesses the upper unit is extremely narrow with little head room.
All TVs are set to stream entertainment, but no traditional cable is available on the property.
Each unit is equipped with a keyless entry device. A unique code will be included via e-mail within 24 hours of your arrival.
To book the entire home or view availability for the additional units, follow the links below —
We welcome any questions or concerns throughout your stay. We are available via the AirBnB app, phone, or e-mail.
The opportunities are countless when staying in a city named "No. 1 city in America" by Travel and Leisure for 8th straight years. Our proximity to Upper King St. makes walking to and from anywhere a breeze. And if you don't feel like walking? Grab a rickshaw and down the peninsula! Every nightclub, restaurant, and museum in downtown Charleston is just beyond your door!
The laundry room is accessible to guests in all three units. Inside you will find washer, dryer, ice machine, iron and ironing board.
This brand new downstairs apartment has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and two living areas .
The apartment can sleep up to 6 people. Each bedroom features a queen bed and private bathroom.
The two kitchenettes are equipped with dinnerware, drinking ware, and coffee service. Appliances include 2 mini-fridges, 2 microwaves, and a Keurig. The kitchen range in our photographs has been removed from the apartment.
The sliding door in bathroom 2 has a very narrow opening. We ask that you carefully consider the limitations of a historic home when booking your reservation. Guests with limited mobility or other accessibility concerns may experience difficulties in certain areas of the property.
Car, bus, rickshaw, bicycle, or walking - every mode of transport is available from this historic remodel.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. This apartment is a 3 bedroom(s), 3 bathrooms, located in Charleston, SC. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If not, email the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.1 miles