- As low as $1,399/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Charming completely restored historic 4 bedroom & 4 1/2 bathroom home in the heart of downtown Charleston with private pool. This two story home was meticulously modernized, with all of historic appeal in tact & paired with refreshed, modern amenities. Each bedroom has a private bathroom, as well as two private porches. The property is walking distance to everything downtown has to offer, only a block & a half to famed upper King St. Savor chic spaces, set right next to Sugar Bakeshop!
This four bedroom historic home was meticulously remodeled to keep all the historic charm but have the modern amenities as well. The first floor consists of a sizable open kitchen & living room area as well as a round table for seating eight guests comfortable with additional seating around the kitchen island. The living room also has a king sized memory foam sleeper couch with access to a 1/2 bathroom. There is one bedroom & bathroom located on the first floor, this room can be configured with either two twin beds or one king bed. The second floor consists of three additional bedrooms & full ensuite bathrooms. The first bedroom is configured with a king sized bed, the second room can be made up with either two twins or one king bed. Lastly the master bedroom has a huge spa like bathroom and queen sized bed. Ample outdoor space around the private pool as well as two private porches. House sleeps a total of 10 guests comfortably.
Cannonborough Elliotborough is a striking, hip neighborhood, dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, trendy eateries & bakeries. Residents, students, & visitors appreciate a walkable lifestyle, just a few blocks from bustling Upper King Street.
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property managers Marielena and/or Zack available 24/7
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Charleston rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- To get the best vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your family choose trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. 'The Sugar House' Downtown Home, private pool has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the host before booking the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book 'The Sugar House' Downtown Home, private pool?Book Online Get Information Call: