- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3632 sq ft (337 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3632 square feet
Sullivan's Island modern compound only 300 yards from the beach.
A unique and casually handsome property in the center of Sullivan's Island one block from the 26th Street boardwalk. House and landscape were entirely redesigned and rebuilt in 2019, to create a light and open floor plan to balance family and friends gathering for a private vacation.
The home completely embraces and opens out onto Sullivan's Island and the low country surroundings. A unique aspect to the property is a sustainable landscape system of dry creek beds that manage stormwater and prevent flooding.
Set into this native landscape is a very long, fifty-foot chlorine-complimentary pool with an oxygenated ozone system that makes for a healthy and pleasant swimming experience. A cabana and sunshade with comfortable outdoor seating is located at one end. An adjacent deck with teak recliners makes it simple to relax by the pool.
The home is fully wired with WIFI and Sonos, with speakers throughout the first floor and the porch. Generous TVs in living room and master bedroom.
The kitchen is a bespoke design that features a Thermador side-by-side refrigerator and freezer, wall oven, six burner Décor gas cooktop, and a Bosch dishwasher. This kitchen is ideal for families with an adjacent dining area featuring an inviting window seating area with tons of light.
Just off the kitchen you will find a enormous outdoor screened in porch with vaulted ceilings, dining table with seating for 6, an outdoor fireplace, ship rail and vistas to the swimming pool and gardens. Your family will appreciate grilling on the propane grille. An outdoor fireplace is located below the home overlooking the pool, and a private outdoor shower can be accessed from the front and back yards.
Contemporary art featuring local Charleston artists and photographs of the natural Sullivan's Island landscape can be seen throughout the home.
The first floor features a guest suite with queen bed and an onsuite bathroom with walk-in glassed-in tile shower. A huge living space is located just off the kitchen with 2 sizable couches a fireplace and open vistas to the pool and outdoor grounds.
The master bedroom is located upstairs and opens onto a sizable vaulted porch with vistas to the ocean. The master bath features a huge walk-in shower, ball and claw soaking tub that overlooks the pool and grounds. The master suite offers a huge walk in closet and stackable washer and dryer. A peloton bicycle is available for guest use and enjoyment.
Two additional bedroom guest suites are located on the second floor. Both feature queen beds and onsuite baths. One guest bath features a tub/shower. The second bath has a tiled walk-in shower. A large sitting room with comfortable seating is ideal for reading or exercising.
Downtown Charleston is only a short 15-min. drive. Dining is only a few blocks away. Reservations are subject to a minimum stay requirement of 30 days. Separate lease with security deposit of $10,000 is required.
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. With sailing, surfing/body boarding, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation property experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Sullivans Island. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose your prefectvacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Incredible Sullivan's Island Home with Pool - Monthly Rental Only has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you crave, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 1.0 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 1.8 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 2.1 miles
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 4.5 miles
- Patriot's Point - 5.0 miles
Ready to book Incredible Sullivan's Island Home with Pool - Monthly Rental Only?Book Online Get Information Call: