About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This unit is completely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2021-01911 and business license BL012815.
The Pearl Suite (located on the 1st floor of the rear building) features:
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This roomy 3-story home is divided into 6 separate condos. The building is ideal for bigger groups of friends or families that want to vacation together but still have their own suite to relax in at the end of a fun day exploring the city.
This listing includes a 1st floor 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit WITH ONE PARKING SPACE.
Upon arrival, guests enter through the rear entrance of the home near the parking lot. This condo is located immediately inside on the 1st floor.
The open floor plan accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or savor a meal. It has a breakfast bar with 2 seats and living room with high ceilings. This unit is smartly finished and furnished with quality stainless steel appliances and flat-screen TVs. Comfy, minimalist design and thoughtful details like upholstered headboards and subway-tiled showers add modern personality. Every room has wood floors, central A/C, and complimentary WiFi. The kitchen cabinets are outfitted with essential cookware and cutlery and all linens are included in each apartment.
Please note this condo sleeps up to 6 guests: 2 in the primary suite (king bed) and 2 in each of the 2 secondary bedrooms (queen beds).
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free coffee, cream, sugar, to-go cups
Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels)
Hair dryer/straightener/iron/ironing board
Extra blankets and pillows
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are multiple convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Location, space, privacy, comfort and style are just a few things that make this property the ideal space to come home to and relax. Reservation book quickly. Get yours today!
No events and events are allowed at this property.
Guests will have access to this suite and will have all of the essentials you need during your stay.
THIS LISTING INCLUDES ONE PARKING SPACE ONLY. Parking is labeled in our parking lot behind the building. We cannot accommodate oversize cars.
Please don't inquire about additional parking as we don't have access to any. The closest garage is at the corner of King and Spring Street at the Hyatt Place about 6 blocks away. If you have more than one car, please plan for that.
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun and or calming vacation. Popular dining spots include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, R Kitchen, Estadio, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. The home is mins. to the very fashionable Upper King Street district where you will find a multitude of great stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as spectacular eateries!
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Uber & Lyft (less than $10 anywhere on the downtown peninsula)
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Parking: Our parking lot is very tight. We do not have parking for any upsized cars. If you have questions about whether or not your car will fit, please ask. Additional overnight parking available at the Hyatt Place on King Street for $18/nighttime.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will appreciate everything this impressive historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might just want to move here!!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. The Pearl Suite At Morrison Manor
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your family.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles