- As low as $191/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Local maps
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
This unit is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-02532 and business license BL012815.
The Pearl Suite (located on the 1st floor of the rear building) features:
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This roomy 3-story home is divided into 6 separate condos. The building is ideal for bigger groups of friends or families that want to vacation together but still have their own suite to relax in at the end of a fun day exploring the city.
This listing includes a 1st floor 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit WITH ONE PARKING SPACE.
Upon arrival, guests enter through the rear entrance of the home near the parking lot. This condo is located immediately inside on the 1st floor.
The open floor plan accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or savor a meal. It has a breakfast bar with 2 seats and living room with high ceilings. This unit is smartly finished and furnished with quality stainless steel appliances and flat-screen TVs. Comfy, minimalist design and thoughtful details like upholstered headboards and subway-tiled showers add modern personality. Every room has wood floors, central A/C, and complimentary WiFi. The kitchen cabinets are supplied with essential cookware and cutlery and all linens are supplied in each apartment.
Please note this condo sleeps up to 6 guests: 2 in the primary suite (king bed) and 2 in each of the 2 secondary bedrooms (queen beds).
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free coffee, cream, sugar, to-go cups
Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels)
Hair dryer/straightener/iron/ironing board
Extra blankets and pillows
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Location, space, privacy, comfort and style are just a few things that make this property the ideal space to come home to and relax. Reservation book quickly. Get yours today!
No events and events are allowed at this property.
Guests will have access to this suite and will have all of the essentials you need during your stay.
THIS LISTING INCLUDES ONE PARKING SPACE ONLY. Parking is labeled in our parking lot behind the building. We cannot accommodate oversize cars.
Please don't inquire about additional parking as we don't have access to any. The closest garage is at the corner of King and Spring Street at the Hyatt Place about 6 blocks away. If you have more than one car, please plan for that.
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun and or calming vacation. Popular dining spots include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, R Kitchen, Estadio, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. The home is mins. to the very trendy Upper King Street district where you will find a multitude of great stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as spectacular eateries!
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Uber & Lyft (less than $10 anywhere on the downtown peninsula)
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Parking: Our parking lot is very tight. We do not have parking for any upsized cars. If you have questions about whether or not your car will fit, please ask. Additional overnight parking available at the Hyatt Place on King Street for $18/nighttime.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will appreciate everything this beautiful historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might just want to move here!!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Historic Rice Mill. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To find the largest vacation home for your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. The Pearl Suite At Morrison Manor On First Floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles