- As low as $424/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
This unit is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-02532 and business license BL012815.
The Pearl Suite (located on the 1st floor of the rear building) features:
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This roomy 3-story home is divided into 6 separate condos. The building is ideal for bigger groups of friends or families that want to vacation together but still have their own suite to relax in at the end of a fun day exploring the city.
This listing includes a 1st floor 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit WITH ONE PARKING SPACE.
Upon arrival, guests enter through the rear entrance of the home near the parking lot. This condo is located immediately inside on the 1st floor.
The open floor plan accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or savor a meal. It has a breakfast bar with 2 seats and living room with high ceilings. This unit is smartly finished and furnished with quality stainless steel appliances and flat-screen TVs. Comfy, minimalist design and thoughtful details like upholstered headboards and subway-tiled showers add modern personality. Every room has wood floors, central A/C, and complimentary WiFi. The kitchen cabinets are supplied with essential cookware and cutlery and all linens are included in each apartment.
Please note this condo sleeps up to 6 guests: 2 in the primary suite (king bed) and 2 in each of the 2 secondary bedrooms (queen beds).
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free coffee, cream, sugar, to-go cups
Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels)
Hair dryer/straightener/iron/ironing board
Extra blankets and pillows
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Location, space, privacy, comfort and style are just a few things that make this property the ideal space to come home to and relax. Reservation book quickly. Get yours today!
No events and events are allowed at this property.
Guests will have access to this suite and will have all of the essentials you need during your stay.
THIS LISTING INCLUDES ONE PARKING SPACE ONLY. Parking is labeled in our parking lot behind the building. We cannot accommodate oversize cars.
Please don't inquire about additional parking as we don't have access to any. The closest garage is at the corner of King and Spring Street at the Hyatt Place about 6 blocks away. If you have more than one car, please plan for that.
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun and or calming vacation. Popular dining spots include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, R Kitchen, Estadio, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. The home is mins. to the very fashionable Upper King Street district where you will find a multitude of great stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as gorgeous eateries!
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Uber & Lyft (less than $10 anywhere on the downtown peninsula)
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we adore the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Parking: Our parking lot is very tight. We do not have parking for any upsized cars. If you have questions about whether or not your car will fit, please ask. Additional overnight parking available at the Hyatt Place on King Street for $18/nighttime.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will appreciate everything this striking historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might just want to move here!!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Charleston rental home experience:
Finding the best value:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the best rental home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. The Pearl Suite At Morrison Manor
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If not, call the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book The Pearl Suite At Morrison Manor | 1st Floor?Book Online Get Information Call: