- As low as $92/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
***Home being completely REFURNISHED with high end furnished from Article and Crate & Barrel and painted.***
This one bedroom is ideal for someone wanting minimal space while appreciating all that living in the city has to offer! The apartment comes completely furnished with a queen size bed, comfortable couch from Article, chair for calming, and a coffee table that can serve as a dining table or workspace (see photos). The kitchen comes entirely supplied with all necessary cooking essentials.
*30 day minimum per city regulation. Water, electric, internet and dedicated off-parking supplied. Animals can be negotiated with pet fee.
Neighborhood- Cannonborough Elliotborough:
Cannonborough Elliotborough draws young professionals and students from close by colleges to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring streets, running through the leafy area, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home drinks
Other things to note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated.
Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with Your Home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! The link to book your time will be included with your move in instructions. To visit the Campus, you must reserve a spot at least 24 hours in advance. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary. If access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY-
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best rental home experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the best rental for your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing and booking yourrental:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. The Marula Suite- Short Walk to Upper King St! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property owner before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book The Marula Suite- Short Walk to Upper King St!?Book Online Get Information Call: