- As low as $92/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
***Home being completely REFURNISHED with high end furnished from Article and Crate & Barrel and painted.***
This one bedroom is ideal for someone wanting minimal space while appreciating all that living in the city has to offer! The apartment comes entirely furnished with a queen size bed, comfortable couch from Article, chair for calming, and a coffee table that can serve as a dining table or workspace (see photos). The kitchen comes completely supplied with all necessary cooking essentials.
*30 day minimum per city regulation. Water, electric, internet and dedicated off-parking supplied. Family Animals can be negotiated with pet fee.
Neighborhood- Cannonborough Elliotborough:
Cannonborough Elliotborough draws young professionals and students from close by colleges to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring streets, running through the leafy area, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home drinks
Other things to note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated.
Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Included With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Book your Charleston area vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking the perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 7 1/2 Krakce St has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the host before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
During your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles