- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Arcade/game room
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 square feet
This open floor plan blends convenience and fun into a ideal vacation. located on a creek with a pool in a peaceful, local JI neighborhood. just a short Uber to downtown or Folly Beach. Exceptional Local eateries VERY close to home. Grocery store and everything you need around the corner. Cribs, pack-n-play, toys, coolers, beach chairs, Printer/scanner, corn hole, all available upon request. Easily visit all of Charleston's local attractions.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is near theme parks. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Pool. Great Location. 5 mi to Folly or Downtown has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- White Point Garden - 1.9 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.0 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 2.3 miles
- Washington Square - 2.4 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 2.4 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 2.5 miles