- As low as $272/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a completely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be comfortably sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a cavernous standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, striking state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
Please note that this unit is on the ground floor
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
Should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable our team at The Iris is onsite and readily available by phone, text message, and/or e-mail.
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our striking city has to offer!
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the best Charleston area rental home:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. The Iris, Superior Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is best for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book The Iris, Superior Suite?Book Online Get Information Call: