- As low as $259/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a completely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be comfortably sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a roomy standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, marvelous state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
Please note that this unit is on the ground floor
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Island Provisions before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our handsome city has to offer!
Other Things to Note:
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
- City of Charleston Operational Permit (OP2023-03591)
Interaction with Guests:
Should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable our team at The Iris is onsite and readily available by phone, text message, and/or e-mail.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental home booking tips:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- To book the most suitable vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If not, contact the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles