- As low as $360/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
Permit Number: 019054022015
The Space: This two-bedroom apartment has been handsomely designed with no expense spared. We have kept many of the original features of the building – including high ceilings and heart pine floors – but added luxury furnishings including granite workshops in the kitchen and extravagant linens with memory foam in the living area. The property features:
A bedroom with a sizable TV, and a king-size bed with luxury bed linen.
A guest bedroom with two twin beds and an en-suite bathroom.
An open-plan kitchen and living area. The entirely-equipped kitchen features a huge refrigerator-freezer with ice dispenser, a dishwasher and a coffee maker. The lounge area has a luxury couch with plush chairs, and a great spot to curl up with a book or watch a film on the enormous TV.
Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, which is rare in Charleston.
Access to your own huge private outdoor porch
A laundry area with a washer and dryer.
Free parking for one car is included in the covered, secure parking garage one block away! A FOB parking pass will be supplied with stay. There is a location tracking device on the FOB so that it may be found if lost or misplaced.
Park on the street at any metered or marked spots to unload/load for up to 2 hours.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 1st floors of the building thought the front door. Its Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
No family pets are allowed at this property.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your bags with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to the King Street Historic Downtown!
The home is really located in the very heart of beautiful historic downtown Charleston. Known as the King Street Historic District, the name says it all. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in the city’s classic appeal. We’re within walking distance to all of the main attractions on the peninsula. The home is just a couple of blocks from King & Calhoun, the heart of all the action. Here you’ll find the best stores, bars, and eateries Charleston has to offer. Some local favorites include, Kitchen 208, Millers All Day, Sweetwater Cafe, Charleston Grille, Fulton Five, The Watch Rooftop Kitchen, or Christophe Artisan Chocolatier for the most delicious chocolate almond croissant.
Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally supplied Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is included through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in Charleston:
- Choose your vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. The Elegance by StayDuvet
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before you book the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
Know before you go:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.5 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.5 miles