- As low as $411/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available (fee applies)
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Private No Smokers/Smoking bungalow/ranch w/marsh vistas, pool/spa; near water way and boat launch, kids park, movie theater, eateries and music venue short walk away. Streets lined with aging oaks. Conveniently located, 7 mins. to downtown Charleston and Folly Beach. No event use.
Our home is a widespread ranch with French doors across the front giving a great view of the marsh. The home is generously furnished. If you stay there with another family or couple(s) you can still have your privacy. It has elegant vistas and is sunny and bright. We have added a heated(when weather accommodates) swimming pool and spa. You can sit on the porch and see the egrets in the marsh or relax on one of the two outdoor patios. We have an outdoor patio set and grille(additional fee if you don't clean). We are not within walking distance to Charleston itself, if that is what you are looking for, please don't choose our location. We are in walking distance of tons of other things.
The home is freshly modernized with modern bathrooms and new beds. We have an "on demand" hot water tank, very convenient when everybody is getting ready at the same time! We just replaced the washer and dryer(not pictured). The kitchen is well appointed for cooking. There are three TV's, a blue ray player and surround sound that you can sync your IPod to for your own personal stereo system.
We are not on site, but there is a co-owner (our daughter) in the modest home next door who can answer questions and help with any problems. She also shares the pool and spa (when you are not using it). You can reach us by cell phone, as well.
We are in Riverland Terrace which is a fabulous neighborhood - away from it all, but close to everything! It is a impressive area to walk, run, boat and relax! There is a movie theater, stores and eateries within walking distance and you can comfortably access beaches and the downtown area by car within 10-15 mins. by car. Other attractions are just a little farther away.
There is public transit on Maybank Highway and you can access the cabs and public transportation. Lyft and Uber are only a message away! We are within walking distance of some eateries and a music venue, but we are not within walking distance of the beach or downtown Charleston.
Charleston has many things to do for everybody. You can conveniently reach the downtown area as well as the beaches and many of the local sights. There is always something going on in Charleston! This is a No Smoking home, but we do have a gas log fireplace, so if your are extremely sensitive to fumes, this may not be the place for you.
**We do our best to maintain the pool and spa, but we are not responsible for mechanical failures that are beyond our control that may leave them inoperable***
No Smokers or Smoking, no events, no guests who are non-paying
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Patriots Point and Splash Zone Waterpark are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Harbor View Shopping Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Charleston · Riverland Ter/CHS, SC/HTD Pool/Spa-STR#4-19-210485 has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Have a great stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.9 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.0 miles
- The Citadel - 3.1 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.5 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.5 miles
- City Market - 3.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.7 miles
Ready to book Charleston · Riverland Ter/CHS, SC/HTD Pool/Spa-STR#4-19-210485?Book Online Get Information Call: