- As low as $281/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 on-site accessible parking spaces
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Refrigerator (mini)
- RV, bus, and truck parking on site
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Street parking available
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible parking available
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, enormous and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Old Exchange Provost and Dungeon are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Book your vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. The Lodge Alley Inn, Charleston, South Carolina, Studio has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If not, email or call the property management company before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles