- As low as $329/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 on-site accessible parking spaces
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Refrigerator (mini)
- RV, bus, and truck parking on site
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Street parking available
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible parking available
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, huge and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V. and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Old Slave Mart Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To get the best value, shift your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. The Lodge Alley Inn, Charleston, South Carolina, Studio has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles