- As low as $300/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Unwind with the whole family at our peaceful, bright, and cheerful bohemian bungalow located in the heart of Riverland Terrace. We provide everything you need for a home-away-from-home getaway! Treat yourself to the supplied veggies and herbs from our organic front yard garden, make breakfast with happy hen eggs from our hen-home, sleep simple in comfortable bedrooms complete with organic linens and beds, appreciate the screened-in porch or lounge in the back yard patio and fire pit.
NEW Bonus feature…. Meet Jane, the Bohemian’s zippy neighborhood golf cart. Rent by the day for $30! (Ask for details).
Golf Cart Jane is an memorable fun add-on to your vacation in Charleston. GC Jane enjoys taking you out exploring to her favorite local spots. Watch the evening sunset over the Wappoo River, have a pick-nicks at the water front park, brunch at Hurialy, dinner dates or watch movie at the Terrace theater, savor a James Island yoga class; see music at the pour home, bunch at Sunday farmers market… just to name a few of her classic neighborhood favorites.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your family agree to dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Bohemian Cottage with Outdoor Oasis w/ Golf Cart! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your contract.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 2.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.0 miles
- The Citadel - 3.1 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.4 miles