- As low as $206/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Video games
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1156 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1156 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Take it painless on the porch after a long day at the local beach, then pull up a chair at the mid-century table for a casual dinner. This handsome duplex offers a touch of sophistication tucked into historic downtown Charleston.
Think of everything you need for your ideal hideaway to Charleston and this home has it! Renovated and located in the Cannonborough neighborhood, this property is ideal for a group of friends or family boasting a private porch and a short trip to historic King Street.
High Tide at Spring Harbor is completely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2021-02066.
This unit sleeps up to 7 guests: 2 in each of the bedrooms (3 bedrooms total) and 1 on the full-sized pull out couch. The primary bedroom contains a king-sized bed and the two additional bedrooms contain queen-sized beds.
Off-street parking for two cars back-to-back is supplied.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are multiple convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Parties and events are not allowed at this property.
Guests have access to the front door through the keypad. The door code is given prior to the day of arrival.
The property is the second floor condo of a duplex that contains 3 bedrooms total.
Off-street parking for two cars back-to-back is supplied.
What do we appreciate about this neighborhood? Everything!
The culinary scene for which Charleston has become so famed is just steps away. Xiao Bao Biscuit, The Grocery, The Ordinary, 492, Chez Nous, Cannon Green, Trattoria Lucca, Stars, and Fuel (from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives) are all just around the corner - among countless others. The marvelous eateries and nightlife of Upper King Street are close enough to walk (King Street is 6 blocks away) but far enough to not keep you up all nighttime.
2 blocks from the Medical University of South Carolina
5 blocks to CofC Campus
20 mins. from any of the local beaches (Folly Beach, Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms)
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just 3 blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will adore everything this beautiful historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might never want to leave!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
This condo is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- To find the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Charm & Comfort 6 Blocks To King
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles