- As low as $277/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Video games
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1156 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1156 square feet
Take it simple on the porch after a long day at the local beach, then pull up a chair at the mid-century table for a casual dinner. This pretty duplex offers a touch of sophistication tucked into historic downtown Charleston.
Think of everything you need for your ideal hideaway to Charleston and this home has it! Renovated and located in the Cannonborough neighborhood, this property is ideal for a group of friends or family boasting a private porch and a short trip to historic King Street.
High Tide at Spring Harbor is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2021-03004.
This unit sleeps up to 7 guests: 2 in each of the bedrooms (3 bedrooms total) and 1 on the full-sized pull out couch. The primary bedroom contains a king-sized bed and the two additional bedrooms contain queen-sized beds.
Off-street parking for two cars back-to-back is supplied.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are multiple convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Parties and events are not allowed at this property.
Guests have access to the front door through the keypad. The door code is given prior to the day of arrival.
The property is the second floor condo of a duplex that contains 3 bedrooms total.
Off-street parking for two cars back-to-back is included.
What do we appreciate about this neighborhood? Everything!
The culinary scene for which Charleston has become so famed is just steps away. Xiao Bao Biscuit, The Grocery, The Ordinary, 492, Chez Nous, Cannon Green, Trattoria Lucca, Stars, and Fuel (from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives) are all just around the corner - among countless others. The fantastic eateries and nightlife of Upper King Street are close enough to walk (King Street is 6 blocks away) but far enough to not keep you up all nighttime.
2 blocks from the Medical University of South Carolina
5 blocks to CofC Campus
20 mins. from any of the local beaches (Folly Beach, Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms)
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just 3 blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will adore everything this striking historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might never want to leave!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
This condo is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To get the best value, change your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Charm & Comfort 6 Blocks To King
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you love, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas during check in. Call the rental manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Charm & Comfort 6 Blocks To King | 2nd Floor Suite?Book Online Get Information Call: