- As low as $499/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Outdoor furniture
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toaster oven
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Ideal for a enormous family! Capacity of 8. Just three blocks away from upper King Street. Appreciate some of Charleston's best local dining with Fuel, The Rarebit, The Ordinary, and The Grocery all located within 3 blocks of the rental. Our magnificent cultural city also offers galleries, museums, elegant churches, carriage tours, great shopping, and the beach is just 15 mins. away. Equipped with 3 off-street parking spots! Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This rental is divided up into two units, one downstairs unit and one upstairs unit. This listing is for the upstairs unit. Both units have a 2 nighttime minimum.
There are a total of three bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a sizable living area with two fold down couches. This apartment has a capacity of 8.
The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, range, dishwasher, dinnerware, pots & pans, and basic cooks tools. There is a bar with barstools for dining space but NO formal dining area.
The rental has a huge porch.
Vacation Rental By Owner is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from Vacation Rental By Owner that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use Vacation Rental By Owner when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private home, guests will have access to the entire upstairs apartment.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just four short blocks from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our handsome city has to offer!
Most everything is within walking distance. If guests do have a car, we provide THREE (3) off-street parking spaces. We suggest an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
There are multiple taxi services, Uber included.
Other Things to Note:
Animals are NOT allowed.
2 nighttime minimum stay.
Capacity of 8.
Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable.
Check in is at 4 PM, Check out is at 11 AM.
Please consider these times when booking travel as we do not make an exceptions for early check in or late check out.
Please note our strict cancellation policy.
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02608
Interaction with Guests:
We are available to help guests with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental home booking tips:
Find your perfect rental home:
- To find the best value, shift your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking yourrental home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Downtown 3 Bedroom with Lots of Natural Light has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Call the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles