About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Just steps away from MUSC and a short 0.9 miles from upper King Street, the new epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Appreciate some of Charleston's best local dining with Fuel, The Ordinary, and The Grocery all located within a mile. This magnificent cultural city also offers galleries, museums, charming churches, carriage tours, great shopping, and the beach is just 15 mins. away. Savor 3 off-street parking spaces!
This rental is divided up into two units, one downstairs unit and one upstairs unit. This listing is for the upstairs unit. There are a total of three bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a sizable living area with two pull-out couches. There is a capacity of 8 adults. There is a well equipped kitchen with a bar for dining space. The rental has a enormous porch equipped with outdoor seating.
Vacation Rental By Owner is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover surcharges & booking costs.
What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from Vacation Rental By Owner that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use Vacation Rental By Owner when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Downtown Beautifully Restored Home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Have a great stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles