About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Just steps away from MUSC and a short 0.9 miles from upper King Street, the new epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Savor some of Charleston's best local dining with Fuel, The Ordinary, and The Grocery all located within a mile. This fabulous cultural city also offers galleries, museums, charming churches, carriage tours, great shopping, and the beach is just 15 mins. away. Appreciate 3 off-street parking spaces!
This rental is divided up into two units, one downstairs unit and one upstairs unit. This listing is for the upstairs unit. There are a total of three bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a enormous living area with two pull-out couches. There is a capacity of 8 adults. There is a well equipped kitchen with a bar for dining space. The rental has a huge porch equipped with outdoor seating.
Vacation Rental By Owner is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover surcharges & booking costs.
What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from Vacation Rental By Owner that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use Vacation Rental By Owner when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Charleston rental home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick your prefect Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Downtown Beautifully Restored Home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you are crazy about, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles