- As low as $584/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toaster oven
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Ideal for a enormous family! Capacity of 8. Just three blocks away from upper King Street. Savor some of Charleston's best local dining with Fuel, The Rarebit, The Ordinary, and The Grocery all located within 3 blocks of the rental. Our marvelous cultural city also offers galleries, museums, charming churches, carriage tours, great shopping, and the beach is just 15 mins. away. Equipped with 3 off-street parking spots! Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This rental is divided up into two units, one downstairs unit and one upstairs unit. This listing is for the upstairs unit. Both units have a 2 nighttime minimum.
There are a total of three bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a huge living area with two fold down couches. This apartment has a capacity of 8.
The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, range, dishwasher, dinnerware, pots & pans, and basic cooks tools. There is a bar with barstools for dining space but NO formal dining area.
The rental has a sizable porch.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private home, guests will have access to the entire upstairs apartment.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just four short blocks from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our handsome city has to offer!
Most everything is within walking distance. If guests do have a car, we provide THREE (3) off-street parking spaces. We suggest an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
There are multiple taxi services, Uber supplied.
Other Things to Note:
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable
• This unit has a 2 nighttime minimum
• Capacity of 8.
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02608
Interaction with Guests:
We are available to help guests with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston vacation home experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose the rightvacation home:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Downtown 3 Bedroom with Lots of Natural Light has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you simply love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles