- As low as $247/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Welcome to our beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in the heart of historic Charleston, South Carolina. This elegantly furnished and well-appointed apartment offers the ideal blend of comfort, convenience, and Southern appeal for your stay in this vibrant city.
Upon entering the rental, you will be greeted by an inviting living area featuring chic décor, comfortable seating, queen couch sleeper, and ample natural light. The open floor plan seamlessly connects the living room to a entirely equipped modern kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and all the necessary cookware and silverware for your culinary endeavors.
The master bedroom features a plush queen-size bed, tasteful furnishings, and a private en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second bedroom offers a cozy ambiance with a comfortable queen-size bed and simple access to the hallway full bathroom. Both bedrooms are thoughtfully designed to provide a calming getaway after a day of exploring the city.
This property includes essential amenities such as air conditioning, high-speed Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with cable, and a washer and dryer for your convenience. Additionally, ample storage space is available throughout the apartment to accommodate your belongings during your stay.
Ideally located in Charleston's historic Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood, this rental places you just mins. away from the city's acclaimed attractions, including historic sites, museums, art galleries, and a wide array of dining and entertainment options. Take a leisurely walk down cobblestone streets, immerse yourself in the city's rich history, or indulge in the flavors of Lowcountry cuisine at close by eateries.
For outdoor enthusiasts, Charleston's impressive beaches are a short drive away, offering opportunities for sunbathing, swimming, and water sports. Explore the beautiful plantations, take a boat tour, or simply relax and appreciate the coastal scenery.
Whether you're visiting Charleston for business or enjoyment, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo provides a comfortable and convenient home away from home. Feel the best of Southern hospitality and immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of this historic city.
Book your stay with us today and make lasting memories in Charleston, South Carolina.
The space is located up one flight of steps on the second floor. The building is located in Sanctuary Court off of Spring Street in Downtown Charleston. There are 7 additional unit in the complex that are also available to book.
You will have access to your own private condo and personal electronic entry!
PROVIDED IN EACH STAY:
-Free packaged coffee
-Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
-Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Soap, Lotion, Mouth wash)
-Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
We're around if you need us, but give guests complete privacy. Feel complimentary to contact us with any questions - our goal is to make your stay as great as it possibly can be!
There will be a guide book waiting in your suite that can answer most questions about the unit itself and provide our favorite dining recommendations, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions before you arrive!
The setting is the historic Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood. Browse the many independent stores, bakeries, and vintage stores of Cannon Street and Spring Street, and sample the craft beers and home drinks of Upper King Street.
Charleston is best seen by foot or bicycle but if you have any other transportation needs, the following are who we recommend:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Pre-arranged paid, reserved on-site parking is available for $25/day. $10 Daily street parking passes may also be available. Please inquire and pre-arrange prior to arrival if you will have a car with you.
**This is a second story unit with no elevators, NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE**
This property is located on the second floor, up one flight of steps, directly above Charleston's newest Spanish Tapas Restaurant, Estadio. This is a great luxury for our property but it is important to note Estadio is open from 5pm-10pm Tuesday-Saturday and some noise from the restaurant may be heard during that time.
City of Charleston Operating Permit OP-2022-03245
Business License BL018126-01-2020
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including motor boating, outlet shopping, and wildlife walks.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips:
Find your best deal:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Bright Historic Charleston Luxury Condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is right for your vacation group.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles