- As low as $135/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Feel the vibrant energy of downtown Charleston from our enchanting 2 bedroom, 1 bath getaway. Located in the heart of the action, this comfortable upstairs unit offers the ideal blend of urban excitement and relaxation. Step inside to discover a thoughtfully designed living space, where comfort meets style. The entirely equipped kitchen accepts for at home meals, while the bedrooms ensure a peaceful rest. You can walk to just about everywhere but we do offer a no cost off-street parking space.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + Ceiling Fan + TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + Ceiling Fan + TV
Outdoor Balcony with seating
Common Area: Couch + Queen Air Mattress (upon request)
1 off-street parking space is offered at no cost
+ Linens + Towels Supplied
+ High Speed WiFi Throughout
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Supplied
+ Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities
+ Washer + Dryer
Full access to the upstairs unit + Outdoor space + 1 Off-street parking space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am. Please see our profile and other listings for over 5,000 five star reviews!
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02924
This is not a event home.
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a fabulous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Charge may apply
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to pick the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Quaint 2 Bedroom/1 Bath Downtown Charleston has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles