- As low as $326/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, grandiose and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Old Slave Mart Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect rental home experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To book the largest rental within budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - Studio (1Q) has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If not, contact the host before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you simply love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles