- As low as $279/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, sizable and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - Studio (1Q) has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles