- As low as $298/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, enormous and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV, DVD player, coffee maker, microwave, fireplace and refrigerator.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing we cannot guarantee that there will be an 'Upgrade' to your unit due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Construction ***
Lodge Alley Inn will be undergoing an interior remodel on all studio units, four two bedroom townhomes, and three courtyard 1br lofts. The courtyard 1br loft renovation will also include removal of spiral staircases and construction of new. Renovation will start roughly 1/2/2022 and end roughly 3/20/2022.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Old Slave Mart Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Rainbow Market Shopping Center and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - Studio (1Q) has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you crave, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 miles
Ready to book The Lodge Alley Inn™ - Studio (1Q)?Book Online Get Information Call: