- As low as $229/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
BRAND NEW LISTING! Please see our other 5000+ reviews and book with confidence. Welcome to The Islander, vibrant 3-bedroom (5 beds), 3.5-bathroom home with rooftop deck, located in downtown Charleston! Savor the energetic ambiance of vibrant colors throughout. Each bedroom features an en suite bathroom for ultimate privacy. Located steps from infamous King Street, you'll find countless eateries and stores within close walking distance. On-site parking for two cars is available at no charge.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En suite + TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + En suite + TV
Bedroom #3: King Bed + 2 Queen Beds + En suite
Common Area: Pullout Couch + Air Mattress (per request)
There are a total of 3.5 full bathrooms
+ Rooftop Deck with Vistas of the City
+ Luxury Linens + Towels Supplied
+ High Speed WiFi
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Supplied
+ Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities
Full access to the unit + private parking + rooftop + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03933
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a magnificent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To find the best rental for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. The Islander House at King Street! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your trip.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles