- As low as $562/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1650 sq ft (153 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1650 square feet
New to Family Vacation Units!
Linens: 3 Kings
Baths: 3 Full Baths
211 Seascape, invites you to experience your dream beach vacation in this newly remodeled three bedroom condominium that features unbelievable oceanfront vistas! Located in the premier beachfront community Wild Dunes, your family will know immediately that they have found heaven when they walk into 211 Seascape!
Quality and attention to detail are on display throughout this elegant property. Wood floor throughout, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, refreshed bathrooms and handsome furnishings are fabulous compliments to one of the best vistas in Charleston! This gorgeous vacation getaway will delight your family to create memories that will last a lifetime!
It might be hard to leave this unbelievable property to walk the beach after spending time on the roomy oceanfront deck. Featuring high quality and comfortable outdoor furnishings, hours will seem like mins. as you savor the sounds of the breaking waves while reading a finest seller or catching up with friends and family. It is the ideal spot for post beach calming.
Step inside 211 Seascape to find coastal living at its best! The living room is marvelous with comfortable seating for the entire family, a huge flat screen TV, and tons of windows overlooking the natural beauty of the Island. The living area comprises the center of the home and is located adjacent to the kitchen. Featuring all new stainless-steel appliances, granite surfaces and ample room for the best gourmet chefs to work, the kitchen will be the center of many of your family's activities.
211 Seascape is unique in that it features two master suites, each with oceanfront vistas. All three bedrooms have an superb king bed with striking linens. There are three private baths, each has been completely updated. The bathrooms are impressive!
HVAC system (2022) which includes a UV light and an air ionization scrubber. The UV light destroys microbes in the air unit like mold, bacteria, fungi, mildew, mold spores, odors, and viruses in the line-of-sight of the UV bulb. The ionization scrubber inactivates airborne particles like dust, dander, smoke, viruses, and bacteria using needlepoint bipolar ionization technology used in hospitals.
Each bedroom features a intelligent TV.
Stand-alone ice maker.
Generous kitchen pantry.
Wild Dunes Links Golf Course, across the street from entrance to Seascape
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at the 211 Seascape.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Located in Wild Dunes, your family will appreciate it's 1,600 acres, two famed golf courses, miles of bicycle and walking trails, a day spa, 2 ½ miles of beach, as well as many different dining options! Finest yet, Wild Dunes is only 30 mins. from Historic Charleston, 20 mins. from fresh seafood at the many eateries on Shem Creek where the Charleston fish and shrimp fleet ports, and 15 mins. away from shopping in Mt. Pleasant!
With its ideal location, unbelievable vistas, and beautiful furnishings, 211 Seascape is the ultimate find for your dream vacation!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to find the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Isle of Palms. To find the best rental home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain deals for nearby tours and attractions.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental:
- First, have your family select a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. New Listing! Premium Quality Oceanfront Condo w/ All Large King Beds! $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you crave, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Call the property manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great stay? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.