- As low as $784/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
Permit Number: 03220
The Space: Our cavernous 2nd & 3rd-floor condo, ‘The Charleston’, is ideal for groups of 6-8 guests with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths. Located just off of Spring Street! Location is ideal and parking won't be an issue here!
This unit is accessed by a private second floor entrance. To access unit and some of the bedrooms, you must climb interior and exterior stairs. The Charleston features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together. There is a dining table with 6 seats and living room with high vaulted ceilings. A King and a Queen bedroom are located on the main level (2nd Floor) level, with one full bathroom. Two guest rooms are located upstairs (3rd Floor) along with two more full bathrooms. One guest room offers a Queen bed and the other with two Twin beds. Totally equipped kitchen with basic cooking/kitchenware is also located on the main level (2nd floor). This unit also features a delightful private balcony seating area.
Guests will have exclusive access to the top two floors of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety. The first floor is a commercial tenant.
You can pull your car off the street and into a driveway/parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation property experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. To get the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing yourvacation home:
- To start, have your group choose the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. The Charleston by StayDuvet! 3 Blocks to King! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. Otherwise, email or call the host before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book The Charleston by StayDuvet! 3 Blocks to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: