- As low as $769/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
This beautiful duo, located in Charleston's trendy Upper King District includes two chic and handsome luxury apartments adjacent to each other. located on King Street, just steps from Marion Square, and top notch stores and eateries. Some of our favorites include Halls Chophouse, The Darling Oyster Bar, Parcel 32, O-Ku, and Kudu Coffee & Craft Beer. With private parking directly behind the building, you can leave your car and walk everywhere in the heart of downtown Charleston.
You'll feel right at home in these beautiful apartments – with open living rooms and loads of natural light from the windows overlooking King Street. With combined four bedrooms (three with king beds, one queen), three queen sleeper couches, and three full bathrooms, there's room to sleep 14 guests. The full bathrooms include tub and shower (one with a steam shower).
Ideal if you need private, luxury accommodations for wedding, family gathering, or a bigger group. This location really delivers a walk everywhere vacation in the heart of the Upper King District and just blocks from many local & delicious eateries.
Rent King's Court, with its historic Charleston appeal, highlighted by exposed brick, high ceilings, and decorative fireplaces you'll appreciate blend of refreshed interiors and original rustic details. With two bedrooms (each with king beds), two queen sleeper couches, and two full bathrooms, there's room to sleep 8 guests. The full bathrooms include tub and shower (one with a steam shower). Off the master bedroom is a full walk-in closet, with ironing board and additional linens should you need them.
Coupled with Park's Edge, updated with bright interiors and open living room and kitchen with breakfast bar, this is the ideal place to start your day. Two comfortable bedrooms (one with a king size bed, and one with a queen size bed) share a full bathroom in the hallway. You'll have all of the amenities of home with a full kitchen, complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV (each bedroom has a flat screen TV with cable). Two off-street parking spots are supplied.
Throughout the summer, appreciate the farmer's market around the corner in Marion Square with local artists, vendors & farmers. All year long, Second Sunday on King Street (happening on the second Sunday of each month) shuts down Lower King for a “shop & walk” featuring street vendors and performers, live music, dining and shopping.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be included by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the conveniences of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Make a plan and choose a perfect Charleston area rental:
- Select your vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Urban and Charming, Sleeps 12 on King Street! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Marion Square - 0.1 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.7 miles