- As low as $655/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
This appealing duo, located in Charleston's trendy Upper King District includes two chic and opulent luxury apartments adjacent to each other. located on King Street, just steps from Marion Square, and top notch stores and eateries. Some of our favorites include Halls Chophouse, The Darling Oyster Bar, Parcel 32, O-Ku, and Kudu Coffee & Craft Beer. With private parking directly behind the building, you can leave your car and walk everywhere in the heart of downtown Charleston.
You'll feel right at home in these modren apartments – with open living rooms and loads of natural light from the windows overlooking King Street. With combined four bedrooms (three with king beds, one queen), three queen sleeper couches, and three full bathrooms, there's room to sleep 14 guests. The full bathrooms include tub and shower (one with a steam shower).
Ideal if you need private, luxury accommodations for wedding, family gathering, or a bigger group. This location really delivers a walk everywhere vacation in the heart of the Upper King District and just blocks from many local & delicious eateries.
Rent King's Court, with its historic Charleston appeal, highlighted by exposed brick, high ceilings, and decorative fireplaces you'll adore blend of refreshed interiors and original rustic details. With two bedrooms (each with king beds), two queen sleeper couches, and two full bathrooms, there's room to sleep 8 guests. The full bathrooms include tub and shower (one with a steam shower). Off the master bedroom is a full walk-in closet, with ironing board and additional linens should you need them.
Coupled with Park's Edge, updated with bright interiors and open living room and kitchen with breakfast bar, this is the ideal place to start your day. Two comfortable bedrooms (one with a king size bed, and one with a queen size bed) share a full bathroom in the hallway. You'll have all of the amenities of home with a full kitchen, complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV (each bedroom has a flat screen TV with cable). Two off-street parking spots are supplied.
Throughout the summer, savor the farmer's market around the corner in Marion Square with local artists, vendors & farmers. All year long, Second Sunday on King Street (happening on the second Sunday of each month) shuts down Lower King for a “shop & walk” featuring street vendors and performers, live music, dining and shopping.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be included by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll appreciate high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50/hour Early Check In Fee. $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
Sticking to your budget:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To book the largest rental for your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Urban and Charming, Sleeps 12 on King Street! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Marion Square - 0.1 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.6 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.7 miles