- As low as $363/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
"SUNRISE" 3BR HOME - Located in the most beautiful location of downtown Charleston and having just undergone an broad remodel with Scandinavian design, your home sits amongst a mix of prime local residence pocket, with the best of Charleston coffee, eateries and the vibrant scene on King Street.
A 3BR Charleston style home with private upstairs porch, 3 King bedrooms, each with their private bath, you'll live as a local with brand new furnishings throughout.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + Ensuite Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + Ensuite Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Bedroom#3: King Bed + Ensuite Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Additional sleeping space: Full pullout (private room) + Airbed
Entire Private Rental (1st Floor) + Outdoor Space + Parking (Inquire for availability)
Elliotborough/Cannonborough is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and appealing businesses opening in every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and marvelous eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through spectacular downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03037
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Joseph Manigault House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. SUNRISE (3BR) Best of Charleston Award has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the rental manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.9 miles
Ready to book SUNRISE (3BR) Best of Charleston Award?Book Online Get Information Call: