- As low as $195/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly modernized, and professionally decorated.
♟ Luxury 3BR/3BA Downstairs Suite of Charleston Style Duplex!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spots Included
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Appreciate full private access to this luxury 3 bedroom suite featuring:
Bedroom #1: Queen Bed + En-Suite
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + En-Suite
Bedroom #3: King Bed
- Intelligent TVs with Streaming in All Bedrooms!
- Dining Table + Bar Stools
- Charleston Style Porch with Table & Seating!
- Air bed supplied upon request!
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire downstairs suite of duplex, 2 parking spaces, and porch with seating!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the appealing and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is extraordinary for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03222
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Charleston vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Book your rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. ? THE INNS ? Luxury 3BR/3BA Suite - Best Location! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book ? THE INNS ? Luxury 3BR/3BA Suite - Best Location!?Book Online Get Information Call: